finally registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragnut

New User
Shawn
Hi all, I finally popped over here and registered. Some of ya might know me from other places. I live in Goldsboro, Am active duty Air Force, retire in about a year and a half :) Been woodworking for about 3 years, and turning for 2 of those. I still suck, but I dont care, its fun.

Shawn

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the group. Another turner - that's great! Please post some of your work in the gallery.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome! I suck too but am trying to do better. I am glad you popped over, your username does sound familar. You've found one of the greatest bunch of people you could ever hope to get to know. Around here they appreciate you, even if you suck, just ask Sapwood:lol: :lol: :lol: I would love to see your turnings, I am a :newbie: turner and am always looking for inspiration and information. So jump on in, we're gald to have you. Dave:)

dragnut

New User
Shawn
I dont have a digi camera, and im too poor to buy film for the instmatic camera lol. I do have a web cam, never tried to take a pic with it though...

Shawn

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome !! I'm going to be a turner, got a lathe for pickup this weekend. I'll probally suck too! But I'll keep trying and trying... and trying some more...

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Welcome aboard. You will find that without pictures, you will have to suck virtually. As Clay will tell you, no pictures, it didn't happen.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Welcome to the site Shawn. I am active duty also and closing in on retirement (err.......job transition) myself in less than a year. Enjoy the site and feel free to jump in to add to the discussions. There are a great bunch of folks here.

D L

Jay

New User
Jay
Welcome to the site from another Goldsboro resident. I am sure you will enjoy it. I have become an addict. I think I have contracted woodguy disease too. Haven't figured out how to tell the wife though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS