Duh!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brent innc

New User
Brent
Some of you keep referring to Harbor Freight and their store. Can someone tell me where he store is located? Bet it is not close to me!!!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Some of you keep referring to Harbor Freight and their store. Can someone tell me where he store is located? Bet it is not close to me!!!

There is one in Charlotte on Independence Blvd not too far from Sharon Amity intersection. It's a hole in the wall (aren't they all?).

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
There is one in Winston. It would be quite a drive from Hickory though. Go 40 east get off on Peters Creek Parkway and make a right at the light... It will be about 1/4 mile on right...

nelsone

New User
Ed
ASHEVILLE, NC 1900 HENDERSONVILLE RD 828-651-9408 CHARLOTTE,NC 3852 E INDEPENDENCE BLVD 704-569-0182 FAYETTEVILLE,NC 1330 CLINTON RD. 910-484-2180 GREENSBORO,NC 3709 FARMINGTON DRIVE 336-834-2234 PINEVILLE, NC 601 N. POLK ST, STE J New Store! RALEIGH,NC 3302 CAPITAL BLVD. 919-876-2023 WILMINGTON, NC 2636 CAROLINA BEACH RD 910-794-4211 WINSTON-SALEM, NC 2680 PETERS CREEK PKWY 336-771-2323
Take your pick!

Thanks for the info. I didn't know they had opened a store in Pineville!

brent innc

New User
Brent
I believe Winston-Salem would be closer than Charlotte.

Rob
Not necessarily closeer, but faster and easier to get to.
Just like the Woodcraft. That is until someone told me about using 485 to get to the Charlotte store. Still have to try that one.

brent innc

New User
Brent
Yea yeah. Thanks guys. like my heading for this post, DUH. After I posted, I used my brain finally to look up there site and then their locations. Thanks for all of the help though.:BangHead:

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
One thing I didn't realize is that each store only carries a percentage of the total items on their website. As far as I know, the store with the highest percentage of items is the Dillon, SC store. Also the prices vary between the internet, catalogs, and in stores. The stores are pretty good about honoring prices if you have your catalog or a printout of the internet. Good Luck!

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Yeah, the Dillon store is attached to the DC...sorry, Distribution Center (term used at work) so I'd think they'd have available 'bout anything you want! Been by that Dillon location many times; never stopped. Usually in LOML's car and not my van...probably a good thing, too! Although IIRC it's only 2 hrs or so from Raleigh, soooooooooo:eusa_thin

sapwood

New User
Roger
There is one in Charlotte on Independence Blvd not too far from Sharon Amity intersection. It's a hole in the wall (aren't they all?).

HF in Wilmington is first-class :icon_thum They have a new building, the shelves are stocked and organized, it's bright and clean, and the customer service is excellent.

jerrye, I've noticed the warehouse off I-85 but, didn't realize it included a retail front. They need to advertise better like South of the Border :lol: :lol:

Roger

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
HF in Wilmington is first-class :icon_thum They have a new building, the shelves are stocked and organized, it's bright and clean, and the customer service is excellent.

jerrye, I've noticed the warehouse off I-85 but, didn't realize it included a retail front. They need to advertise better like South of the Border :lol: :lol:

Roger
Yeah- Way off I-85, like off I-95 in Dillon SC. Remind me to not let Roger drive when going anywhere. Roger, were you BLONDE before going grey? LOL! Bruce

sapwood

New User
Roger
Yeah- Way off I-85, like off I-95 in Dillon SC. Remind me to not let Roger drive when going anywhere. Roger, were you BLONDE before going grey? LOL! Bruce

:rolf: Guess I was too busy reading the South of the Border billboards.
And FWIW, I'm bald . . . not grey. :lol:

Roger

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
South Carolina- 198 miles of I-95 seperating North Carolina from Georgia!

North Carolina - a valley of humility between two mountains of conceit.

For all you d/ yankees who wish to acclimate and attempt to assimilate, this is a must know question --- What did the NC Governor say to the SC Governor?

Click here for the answer if you don't know: LISTSERV 14.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors