Calendar Contest Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Folks with two days left to go the contest is wide open. In fact:

- Only one member has submitted a pen entry. Now we all know there are 20 or 30 of you who turn pens. Now do not be shy

- Only one member has submitted a carving entry. We all know there are more carvers around. Show your stuff.

- Only one member has submitted a entry in the built-in contest. Built-in includes kitchen cabinets, shop cabinets, wall units, bars, etc. Come on we know you are out there.

Since no one has entered in the music or band saw box categories we are going to expand the OTHER category to now include entires for new tools/equipment (I know someone got something yellow recently) and also entries for antique tools/equipment (all you folks who went to the tool collector picnic).

COME ON FOLKS!!!!

SHOW OFF YOUR WORK!!!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK there are a few more in there now...way to twist my arm. Hopefully the pens will help to secure Kevin's place on the calendar.

Dave:)

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
How about another week? Just seems there wasn't enough time ... considering most don't have a picture in their back pocket and have to get things setup and shot.

Let me see what I can pull together tonight! Don't want to miss this!

Rob

New User
Rob
I just haven't had time, I don't have any pens left to take pictures of, but several bottle stoppers. And am intending on turning a pen set soon.

cskipper

Cathy
I was trying to finish a spoon for the carving section, but it looks as though I won't be done in time. It wouldn't be any real competition for the calendar, but would at least show that I've worked on something. 0h well, there's always next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors