bill bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome Bill. I'm sure you will find nothing but friendliness from this group! We are more than willing to share knowleldge and hope to learn from you aas well. No one has said it, but we also LOVE pictures so be sure to requrest a photo album! We're glad you joined us.

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Welcome to the site!! Alot of friendly folks here with a wealth of knowledge. Look around, ask questions, and have fun!!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site, Bill. Happy to have you join us. You'll find a great group of folks here that love to help and look at pictures. :eusa_danc Enjoy the site :icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Bill!
New members bring questions and answers. So, don't be shy and jump into the sawdust pile. :mrgreen:

Hmm, two members from Duplin County could be 10% of the population ;-)

Roger

OriginalChong

New User
Al
Welcome Bill. You're going to find out real quick that these ARE friendly group of woodworkers and really know how to watch out for one another.
:qright2: :new_2guns

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Bill, did you get your miters straightened out? I saw your post on Woodnet. If you need any help, I make a fair amount of mitered boxes, and I might be able to help.
Dave:)

dtomasch

New User
David
Bill
Get out while you can! If you stay here you will learn way too much about wood. Meet peope that like woodworking WAY too much. Get access to discounts from top notch suppliers. See pictures of the most amazing projects. BEWARE OF THE DREADED WOODGUY DISEASE. Seriously, check back often, ask questions, post pictures of your work, and, really, just have fun. It;s a group of REALLY TALENTED guys and gals. If you can't get answers to your ww'ing questions here, you probably won't find them. Welcome.

bill bryan

New User
bill
Dave, I wish I knew enough about computers and emails to be proficient about returning mails. But I will learn, as retirement is drawing near I look foreward to e-ing with people like you guys that have been there and done that. Bill

dozer

Mike
Welcome to the site Bill, Ask all the questions you want even about computers i'm sure someone will know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors