Antique Tool Collectors Meeting Jan 16, Hillsborough

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
FYI, reservation for 10 to 15 has been made at Tupelo's for 12:30.

If you change your mind, just let me know so I can let them know. They are holding tables for us :)

You can peruse their menu http://www.tupelos.com/

Who's ready to get some Old Tools and Eat!!!???

Jim

CatButler

New User
Bryan
Thanks Mark,

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you. I had to leave before lunch. I didn't get much that I was looking for, but I still got some pretty cool things.

BryanS

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks Jim (froglips) for organizing lunch! Yummola! Great to see such a good NCWW turn out and enjoyed meeting some new folks. Jim and Rob (McRabbet) snapped some pics during the meeting and lunch. Hopefully they will find time to post. A few folks (O2Blues to name one) got some very good deals today and really should gloat.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Thanks Jim (froglips) for organizing lunch! Yummola! Great to see such a good North Carolina Woodworker turn out and enjoyed meeting some new folks. Jim and Rob (McRabbet) snapped some pics during the meeting and lunch. Hopefully they will find time to post. A few folks (O2Blues to name one) got some very good deals today and really should gloat.

My modest haul:

MWTCA_Haul.JPG

A (I believe to be) Bishop Furniture Maker's Saw. A double sided blade (Rip and Crosscut) and a movable backsaw piece which allows for depth of cut. This is obviously a restor project with pics to come.
Other item is a Tap Handle (solid metal) not the cheap potty metal I got with my tap set!

This set me back a whopping $25.00 (modest haggling included) Fun!

Thanks for looking!

Matt

sapwood

New User
Roger
Oh yeah, great to see everyone and meet some new folks. And special thanks to our Hillsborough hosts (Jim and Bob) for making it so easy :icon_thum

Roger

Steve W

New User
Steve
It was great to see everyone again!

I have to resolve to get myself back into gear, ww-wise! I've been working on some old radios lately and some of them were in my shop. I decided to start doing some light carpentry yesterday, so the old Drake transmitter is up in my radio room, waiting for its alignment on the kitchen island :gar-La;

I'm going to try to remember to get to Gibsonville next Saturday before noon, so I can get some maple to make a spice rack for my DW.

:kermit: Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS