Announcing the Spring 2011 Raffle - UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Re: Announcing the Spring 2011 Raffle

Were you aware that one of the prizes is a seat in a one-day workshop at The Woodwright's School in Pittsboro that is run by this great guy?
roy--woodwright's-school%20120_f07.jpg

OOps, I misspoke! There are four seats to be awarded! Thank you Roy Underhill and Bill Anderson!

M

McRabbet

Re: Announcing the Spring 2011 Raffle

[GLOW="Red"]
NEWS FLASH!!
[/GLOW]
Thanks to the generosity of Dan Bowman and Scott Smith, 50 BF of Zebrawood has been added to the Raffle as Lot #13!

zebrawood_1_YHo.jpg

Thank you guys!

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
So Rob,
I just gotta ask how are we doing on ticket sales for this excessive load of drewel generating prizes?

Thanks MArk

M

McRabbet

We are behind where we should be (not all of these prizes are free)! So folks need to get busy and buy some tickets since we've got our biggest prize value ever and very convenient means to buy tickets!!

M

McRabbet

Two Weeks to Go!

... and we are still way behind our ticket sales levels for the last two raffles when we had fewer prizes and fewer chances to win. We've got oodles of great prizes this Spring -- more than ever -- including this great 14" x 42" Jet Lathe on a rock solid stand:

or a $500 voucher for a Woodworking Class with Gregory Paolini

But you've got to buy some tickets to win!

Don't delay -- do it today!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Oh - you mean that large box that says "Spring Raffle"? :eusa_doh:

We will re-enable the banner for a few days soon to draw attention to the raffle so everyone has a fair chance to win some great prizes.

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

The ticket numbers from online are emailed once the transaction is complete and Mail-in sales will be emailed out on May 12th or 13th. We do not mail any ticket stubs. Additional cash or check sales may be made at the Picnic for those in attendance and those ticket numbers will be added to the bowl of all ticket stubs that correspond to every ticket sold. Obviously sales will stop before the drawing is conducted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
I recently had a computer issue and the email with the numbers on it for the tickets purchased is not obtainable. Can a copy of the email be recent?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I recently had a computer issue and the email with the numbers on it for the tickets purchased is not obtainable. Can a copy of the email be recent?

I'll forward your transaction details to you in an email.

M

McRabbet

Just Eight more Days to Go!

... and we still remain well behind our ticket sales levels for the last two raffles when we had fewer prizes and fewer chances to win. We've got fabulous prizes this Spring -- more than ever -- including this great 14" Rikon 10-325 Bandsaw:

or this great saw gauge and a 24" Precision T-Square from Woodpeckers:

Woodpecker_Saw_GaugeLot_9.jpg

View image in gallery
Woodpecker_24in_T-Square_Lot_9.jpg

View image in gallery

But you've got to buy some tickets to win! They are only $5 each!

Just click on the Ticket -- Don't delay -- do it today!

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Just got another batch. :eusa_danc

Come on folks, don't let me win ALL the prizes. :wink_smil

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I got in for some even though I can't come to the picnic. You guys don't get drool all over my new toyls and get them rusty before I get back to claim them!!! :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Brian.

M

McRabbet

Just FOUR more Days to Go!

... and we have sold just half the number of tickets that we sold just one year ago when we had fewer prizes and fewer chances to win. As of this evening, we have less than $2,500 in sales compared to our total of $4,920 in sales last May. Every Ticket you buy helps keep the NC Woodworker FREE for everyone and allows us to run educational demos at woodworking shows, to support this picnic, to sponsor workshops, shop crawls and more. And unlike your donations, a group of tickets gives you a strong chance for a very nice prize for your efforts.

Today, we received another prize -- from Woodcraft of Raleigh. This should stimulate some of our woodturners -- it is a beautiful block of Amboynia Burl, values at $134. So it has been assigned Lot 19.

Amboynia_Burl.jpg

So get your Tickets Now -- the online sales cease (and all Mail-In Forms must be received) at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, so there is not lots of time. Don't wait, please do it now! We will sell tickets at the Picnic, but you'd be very disappointed if you couldn't go at the last minute, so act now!

Just click on the Ticket -- Don't delay -- do it today!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Got my tickets this morning! :icon_cheers

:widea: Bas, I didn't see a check box on the Ticket Purchase Form for "Winning Ticket".

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS