Ace Hardware Sale on Makita Cordless 18V Drill

Status
Not open for further replies.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Everyone, my brother works for Ace Hardware and they were suppose to have a Makita 18v cordless drill w/charger & two batteries on sale for Black Friday this year @ $49.99. That has changed due to demand and not enough supply. It is now supposed to go on sale in their December sale for $59.99. Still one heck of a deal if you ask me. Anyone interested may want to talk to your local Ace Hardware dealer and get your order in early. Steve

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
If it's this one:
41vLkj%2BTQ2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

then that would be an ABSOLUTE STEAL! I've had it for a few weeks now and it's a terrific drill for the woodshop. Light and plenty of power.

Thanks for the heads up!

steviegwood

New User
Steven
If it's this one:
41vLkj%2BTQ2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

then that would be an ABSOLUTE STEAL! I've had it for a few weeks now and it's a terrific drill for the woodshop. Light and plenty of power.

Thanks for the heads up!
Not sure of the exact model but it is still a great deal for the whole thing. Just wanted to let everyone know about this deal. Steve

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
At $60, I will be all over it like stink on a skunk. Hopefully I can hold out till December.

tv

Tom Seals

New User
Tom
I just bought this item thru Amazon.com for $251.99. It' Model LCT300W and it includes the drill, a driver/drill, a flashlite, two batteries, charger, carry case, plus , as a promotion, a third battery(mail in offer) These Li-ion batteries are $60 alone so it's a nice pkg. The Ace offer sounds too good to be true.

Tom Seals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS