A new trivet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I changed the picture for one that is a little clearer. I won't make you any less dizzy!

The picture is fuzzy, but I kind of liked the effect (yes, I'll take a better picture). DL, I thouight you'd find this one particularly interesting.

Geometric_3a.jpg

Last edited:

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Cathy,

I love the effects of it. Reminds me of taking the eye exam when you go to the DMV. Very good job! Terry:eusa_clap

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Wow....................that one if totally awesome Cathy. I love the 3D effect it gives off. did you develop the design yourself?

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Arggg, I'm being sucked into the trivet 8-O8-O That is really cool, the 3-D effect is intense. Awesome work as usual Cathy :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Cool pattern.
Nice job keeping the lines straight and the corners square:eusa_clap

pete

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Cathy,

Another beautiful trivet. When I opened this one, I thought of M.C. Escher. The design on this one really plays tricks on the eye. Fantastic job! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
Whoowhee Cathy! Takes me back to the Sixties :drunken_s
Wait a minute . . . I am sixty 8-O

Roger

dozer

Mike
WoW I had a flashback for a minute there :headbang: ..... Really nice work great job on keeping the lines flowing true and straight.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Cathy
The LOML was looking over my shoulder and saw you trivet in this post then she looked at your album and she now would like to try making some. I am wondering where you get your design ideas. Do you use temples, plans, or your mind? If you use some temples or plans where do you get them? Sorry for all of the questions but she is excited about giving this a try. Thanks Nick

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Beautiful job Cathy:eusa_clap ! You must have the patience of Jobe to do that kind of stuff. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!

T

toolferone

It almost made me dizzy! Very cool looking and nicely done Cathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS