5" Festool Random Orbit Sander - $99

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Scott, I never found it on the Klingspor site so not sure it ever made it there. Did you try calling their 800# above and seeing if you could order it from them?

B.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
DANG IT.... A day late again. This time I had the dollar. This is sold out on the Festool site and no longer appears on the Klingspor site.

Scott, No worries. I got you covered. Most everybody was sold out but Festools-Online still had some so I ordered one for you. It will cost you a portrait of Ben Franklin :)

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Really glad you posted that Phil! I thought I had missed out as well, but Festools-Online still has a few apparently. In for 1 - thanks!

thesource

New User
Rick
The Moulding Source/The Woodworking Source/The Festool Source will have some. We're waiting to take orders until we actually get the sanders in though. We don't want to make a promise we can't keep. Call us after the 17th or 18th of October and we'll have a much clearer picture of the quantity we'll have available.

Chuckd

New User
Chuck
I would like to order one of tbese and the mobile dust extractor (594171). What do I need to do? I have tried these at some other members workshops and they are great! November 1st would be great, My wife said she would buy me one for Christmas, but if not I will buy my own. I assume that you are a Festool dealer (?)

Chuck

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop will have as well if you want to buy local. November 1 is first delivery date but orders can be placed today. Fantastic deal and we are excited to offer.

Coleman

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just received mine. After doing a short, quick test I was very pleased. This will be my goto finish sander

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I just got notice from the Fletcher Klingspor WW Shop that mine is ready to pick up -- I'm looking forward to putting it through its paces (I have the Festool ETS 150/5 and this new sander with be for finer work with its tighter oscillation radius). A great bargain at $99 with its own systainer.

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
I got a notice essentially telling me that the timing for delivery was unknown and that I could cancel.

ck1999

Chris
User
Just curious did it come with the dust bag?

Also do you know if they are still available?

Thanks

Chris

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just curious did it come with the dust bag?

Also do you know if they are still available?

Thanks

Chris

No it did not come with a dust bag - The sanders work great when hooked up to a vacuum, not so much with a bag.

It appears this special deal is sold out

Chuckd

New User
Chuck
I picked one up Yesterday at the Raleighwoodcraft store. I had a chance to use it this morning. Wow, it is great.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Will they work with a "regular"shop vac or MUST you buy a Festool vacuum for the dust control to work?

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Easy Hank........remember these have a cord on them.........:rotflm:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am thinking the noise of sander AND the vacuum MIGHT drown you out:dontknow:

Only if you buy your vac at the big box store. A Fein, Festool, or Makita vac will be as quiet as the sander.

I ordered my sanders early - just picked up three today from Klingspor. Yea, my Christmas shopping is done !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors