5" Festool Random Orbit Sander - $99

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclark

New User
Kevin
I picked mine up today from Rick at The Woodworking Source in Moorseville. Already put it to use and love it. It's going to be my finish sander. I love my Rotex but the new one works better as a finisher.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Who's been good all year??
I am SO excited with my early Christmas present!

Festool2.jpg

In case you didn't know that is the Festool PRO 5" LTD ETS125 ROS!!!
(and yep, it does have a cord - I am going to have to move from South Carolina to a place where they have those things in the walls where you plug things in):cool:

JeffH

Jeff
Senior User
A huge thanks to Heath (HMH) for his public service -- buying two of these from two different sources to be sure he could get one, and then offering the extra one up here to NCWW members at the original deal price. I was kicking myself for missing out, but now I'm definitely going to have fun putting this to use!

Attachments

• 20161125_122739-800.jpg
    20161125_122739-800.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 101

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
Woodcraft seems to think that I will get mine before Christmas.

By the way, I mentioned to them that they should support NCWW. Silence.

Rick M

New User
Rick
Festool sandpaper situation seems a little confusing with all the different names. Will any 5", 8 hole, hook and loop Festool sandpaper fit this sander?

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Festool sandpaper situation seems a little confusing with all the different names. Will any 5", 8 hole, hook and loop Festool sandpaper fit this sander?

Yes and Klingspor sells sandpaper for all the festool sanders much cheaper than the Festool brand paper. It works just as well if not better. There was a post or an article about 6 months ago explaining all the Festool Sandpaper Names and what they're made for. Don't remember the details but it was interesting reading.

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
This thread is growing increasingly cruel for those of us now awaiting a mid-March delivery date. :(

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
This thread is growing increasingly cruel for those of us now awaiting a mid-March delivery date. :(

If you get one of these quality sanders at this price the wait will be worth it. I paid quite a bit more for my 5" Festool ROS but it was quite a few years ago. Still a great sander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS