2nd Annual Spring Picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
What? So early:eusa_thin

Well, last year, I set the date and made the arrangements rather late. So this year, I wanted to set the date far enough in advance that all those people in western part of the state wouldn't have an excuse not come:lol:

So Saturday May 19, 2007 is the date, so mark it down and make your travel arrangments. Let's see if we can get 200 people.

Details? Not yet:slap: , just the date and the fact it will probably be in the Triangle area. Probably Jordan Lake again, since that worked out so well.

Besides food, what else will we do? Show and tell. Lumber exchange and sell. Tool exchange and sell. Maybe we can get a presentation or 2 about something of interest. Door prizes. And other thin things.

No excuses, all members will be expected to attend:lol: SOs and kids and guests and people you drag off the streets will be welcome.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Would love to be there and meet some more of you good folks but that weekends allready spoken for. Taking the LOML on a beach trip and she would probably kill me if I even suggested cancelling. Or maybe worse close out my tool budget, I've been given the ok for a jointer. :bbiggrin:

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Great Steve! It's on the calendar, and I look forward to attending my first Annual Spring Picnic. :eusa_danc

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Count me in, and maybe the LOML too!

If things are really slow, and there is electricity, I'd be happy to do a Coffee Roasting demonstration.

Be warned, it could turn you away from the dark side (star$$) and lead you down a road almost as consuming as our love of dust......

Jim

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
If you will let one eyed fat men attend I will be there....:rolf:

if one eyed fat women are allowed i'll bring the wife!:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: OUCH!!!! that hurts dear. quit...ouch.ohhhh noooo...... gotta go!!

fred

T

toolferone

If you will let one eyed fat men attend I will be there....:rolf:
Mike thanks, but I will speak for myself :rolf: !

Wild horses couldn't keep me away, now my pregnant wife might :lol: !

I am already looking forward to it.

sapwood

New User
Roger
:eusa_thin Hmmm, sounds interesting. . . 2nd Annual Spring Picnic and Circus.
Can't miss that 8-O

See ya in the Spring,
Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
It's boldly marked on my NCww'er calendar. I'm already looking forward to it :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

It's boldly marked on my North Carolina Woodworker'er calendar. I'm already looking forward to it :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Dave:)
Mine, too Dave! I sure hope that I can make the trip east this year! Rob

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member
Pigs knuckles, chitterlings, PBR YEEE HAW!!!!

Us ins is a gonna have ta show them transplants how to have a pickernek

Johnny Reb.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Got it marked on my calendar Steve. Looking forward to it. Had a good time last year. Hope we have a BIG CROWD! Terry
:eek:ccasion1 :new_smili

cskipper

Cathy
Can we request demos by specific members? I'd love to see Charles (ccccarving) demonstrate carving and and Big Mike turn boxes, and maybe EagleSC or the other talented pen turners walks us through how they make all those really cool pens (that might be the most difficult to do).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS