Search results

1. nightshade

Schooner

Nice :icon_thum
  2. nightshade

Not new...just new here

:occasion1 Welcome :occasion1 Glad to have you with us. I look forward to seeing pics of your projects:eusa_danc
  3. nightshade

Hello from Golfbuddy45

Welcome! Glad to have ya with us :)
  4. nightshade

back in the saddle again...

:eusa_dancThank you all for the welcome backs:eusa_danc Tony and I have been hard at work; scrolling like demons, so I hope to have some new pics up soon!
  5. nightshade

First Scroll Saw Project

I love it!
  6. nightshade

Shiver Me Timbers!!

Great shelf! Where did you find the pattern, I'd love to make one myself.
  7. nightshade

back in the saddle again...

Hello again fellow NC Woodworkers. It's been over a year since I have been on this site...or done any woodworking at all. My older brother passed away in October of 2008, and my life pretty much came to a halt. I am happy to say that I finally have things back on track and my husband and I have...
  8. nightshade

Face Off

Absolutely outstanding! :eusa_clap:notworthy:
  9. nightshade

Wedding update

Well, we have a date set now:icon_chee September 19th will be the big day. We are having a candlelit evening wedding. I'm trying to get the photographer to take pictures of me scroll sawing in my wedding dress:rotflm: On an even funnier note, Tony read my earlier post about scrolling me a...
  10. nightshade

More sadness

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:sad11:
  11. nightshade

Hello from Cary

Welcome Ryan, its a pleasure to meet you:)
  12. nightshade

Thanx to the sawyers

That is just too cool:icon_thum
  13. nightshade

Lost a friend

My condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  14. nightshade

We're getting married!!

You're suprised I said YES?!?!?:eek: I was holding a shot gun for the whole thing...:rolf:
  15. nightshade

We're getting married!!

Oh and I also love the whole denim and flannel idea:occasion1
  16. nightshade

We're getting married!!

Thank you all:mrgreen: I love the whole sawdust throwing idea...hmmmm:eusa_thin And registering at woodcraft would be great...is that even possible? lol. I'm afraid to try scrolling a cake...knowing me I'd snap the groom off or something:eusa_doh:I'm still waiting on the ring Tony is scrolling...
  17. nightshade

We're getting married!!

Well, Tony has finally popped the question:icon_chee I just thought I would share the news with all of our new woodworking friends. We haven't set a date yet, but it will be sometime soon. We just want something small and quiet. The kids are so STOKED:gar-Bi I'll keep you all updated, and thanks...
  18. nightshade

My latest disaster

The bad part is that I was SO ****ed about snapping the piece that I threw it some where. I looked all over to find it; but it's gone. Oh well, thats what I get for losing my temper:tinysmile_tongue_t:
  19. nightshade

My latest disaster

It's cut on 1/8th inch Baltic birch plywood. I used a thin birch veneer as a backer board. Which actually gives a really cool effect when you hold it to the light. I like using thin woods personally, though I have done one project in thick woods:) Thank you all so much for the support. It's nice...
  20. nightshade

My latest disaster

I actually found the pattern on The scrollers cafe (msn user groups). It is a pattern by The Pup (connie) She makes beautiful patterns. I'm working on making my own patterns, but so far I haven't had the patience.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS