Hello from Golfbuddy45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golfbuddy45

New User
Ralph
I am new to the NCWWers and looking forward to meeting some of you. I retired about 2 months ago and have been turning wood for about 6 months now. I have also made some knives. Looking forward to learning more about turning and other kinds of woodworking. I have all the time in the world now!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Ralph! Looks like you're gonna stay busy. That's good. You'll rust out a lot faster than you'll wear out!:icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Ralph and to the wonderful world of retirement! You'll love 'em both!

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Ralph. I retired 2 years ago and enjoy having all the time in the world. It even gets better as time goes on:gar-La;

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Ralph. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Congratulations on your retirement! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Wow, that's my dream come true, to retire and just be able to do woodworking all day. :rolleyes: Anyway, this is a wonderful group of folks and it's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Ralph!:eusa_clap

Congrats on your retirement. Lot's of fun looking for wood, power tools and sniffing sawdust!:gar-Bi

You will find lot's of retired folks right here close by sharing in your woodworking interests.

Have fun, post often and by all means don't forget the project pics and stay safe around those power tools.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS