We're getting married!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

New User
Janet
Well, Tony has finally popped the question:icon_chee I just thought I would share the news with all of our new woodworking friends. We haven't set a date yet, but it will be sometime soon. We just want something small and quiet. The kids are so STOKED:gar-Bi I'll keep you all updated, and thanks for letting me share the love:eusa_danc

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations Janet (and Tony)!!! That's great news. Thanks for sharing it with your NCWWer family.:icon_thum
Now, when is the party and what is the required dress? How 'bout flannel and denim since we are all Norm wannabes?:gar-La;

sawduster

New User
Robert
Well congratulations !! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

shouldn't be hard deciding what to get you for wedding presents :gar-La;

You gonna scroll a wedding cake ? :rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congratulations...are you going to accept his proposal :gar-La;:gar-La;
I lived with my now wife for several years before we decided that we could tolerate each other enough to make a serious commitment to marriage.
I'm with Randy...when's the party :eek:ccasion1
11_3_2.gif

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Congratulations are in order, woodworking gifts galore!!:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

M

McRabbet

Okay everybody, start collecting sawdust to throw on the bride and groom as they leave the church!!!! :rotflm: Can you imagine the mess that would make??? :gar-La; But seriously, heartfelt congratulations on your engagement. LOML and I have nearly 41 years headstart on you, but we're just as much in love as when we walked down the aisle.

nightshade

New User
Janet
Thank you all:mrgreen: I love the whole sawdust throwing idea...hmmmm:eusa_thin And registering at woodcraft would be great...is that even possible? lol. I'm afraid to try scrolling a cake...knowing me I'd snap the groom off or something:eusa_doh:I'm still waiting on the ring Tony is scrolling for me...lol, not really but that would be cool. We haven't planned any parties as of yet....but who knows what the future holds. we've just started the whole planning thing. I'll keep you all up to date:gar-Bi

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Congrtulations Janet!!!!!!!!

Wishing you the very best. Here's to you and Tony :eek:ccasion1

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Here's to ya, guys!!!:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Wishing many, many years of happiness.

Wayne

(This is just too cool:cool::cool::cool:. In the two and half years that I have been a member here at NCWW, I can honestly say that I have never read a wedding announcement! You are a 1st!!!!:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee)

J

jeff...

Personally - I think there is no bigger commitment and pleasure in a guys life than marriage. I mean "for richer or poorer in sickness and in health, till death do us part" what else could be a bigger commitment? Nothing I know of...

Congrats :rolf:

cskipper

Cathy
How exciting - congrats to you both! LOML & I are approaching 15 years. It's really nice being married to your best friend! Just remember to enjoy your wedding and the process and not get too worried that every detail turns out exactly how you expected it to.

Rob

New User
Rob
Congratulations to you both. Exciting times ahead. Like Cathy said, no matter what goes wrong at the wedding, at the end, you'll still be married.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Woo Hooo, Janet. :icon_chee:eusa_clap:eusa_danc As Willow Spring has the "small town" feel, may I suggest a more posh locale for the reception? How about downtown Lizard Lick? :mrgreen: I take it Fuquay is already booked for the planned date....:rolleyes:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congratulations!!!!

Ed..registering at Woodcraft.... :rolf:

Last edited:

clawofthebear

New User
Tony
Wow! I just got home, and I can't believe I was gone for 10 whole minutes before Janet told someone....well a lot of someones. I guess she is as excited as I am. I can't believe she actually said yes, I mean we have been together for a little over two years, and she still said yes even though she knows I am hopeless and can't be changed....

Still trying to figure out how to get a diamond out of sawdust though, any ideas will be appreciated:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS