Thanx to the sawyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Another "group build" :mrgreen:
The maple came from Jeff, the walnut from Jack ( saw4u) and the cherry from Rod . The curly maple I found on Craigslist

sword_and_shield4p.jpg

sword_and_shield2p.jpg

As before all the sanding and polishing was done by hand

Pattern is adapted from Berry Basket

Thanx for lookin :mrgreen:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
You are causing a 70's revival all by yourself. Because all I can say is...DUDE!!!! Stupendous!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Robert, I think I already told you to stop!!! You're making me feel so inadequate:help:, I'm ready to sell all my tools.
You are a true craftsman. I envy your talent. Nice job!:icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Robert,

That is true craftsmanship. :notworthy: And to keep the 70's revival going, "bro, that is gnarly!" :headbang:

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

J

jeff...

Ok I'm cool with the 70's - but PLEASE no 80's OK :) Nice work there Mr. Sc roller Dude...

sawduster

New User
Robert
I am a branch manager and actually put in 50+ hrs a week :tinysmile_cry_t:
i have serious issues with patience on my projects so I combat that by having several projects going at once . I have 5 currently in various stages of completion . After seeing the awesome work on this site I have been determined to slow down and concentrate more on finishing. I always have something to work on , even if I only have 30 mins free I can always apply another coat of finish, do a little sanding or make a few cuts . This one took the better part of a month

Thanx everyone for the kind words :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS