Search results

1. Ncdawgs1882

FireBird.pdf 2019-04-16

Heres a pattern of a fire bird for the scrollers I hope everyone enjoys! Its a pdf file
  2. Ncdawgs1882

Comment by 'Ncdawgs1882' in media 'Airborne'

Thanks MrBC if you check my gallery I have one I made for my grandfather out of wood.
  3. Fan

Fan

4. Fan

Fan

5. Senior JumpWings

Senior JumpWings

6. Ncdawgs1882

Classifieds Question.

Thanks Sully! Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.0; U; en) Presto/2.6.30 Version/10.62
  7. Ncdawgs1882

Classifieds Question.

Was wondering if I could put my scrollsaw up for sale in the classifieds for cash or trade for wood or is there somwhere else I should post this? Thank you for your help!
  8. Ncdawgs1882

Woodwright's school

I signed up for the class on March 7th!!!!!:eusa_danc Cant wait!!!!!!
  9. Ncdawgs1882

Intarsia tutorial

Count me in for a lesson from the master!!! Intarsia is something I have always been interested in & any extra tips or advice would be great!!!!:eusa_clap
  10. Ncdawgs1882

Happy Birthday Ncdawgs1882

Hey Thanks Everyone for all the great birthday wishes! Its been a busy day but finally found the time to spend with friends & family so couldn't ask for more! Thanks agin to all!! for being the Best Woodworking community in the WORLD!!!!:gar-Bi
  11. Ncdawgs1882

Happy Birthday Trent Mason

Happy Birthday & have fun!:occasion1
  12. Ncdawgs1882

What Happened to Lowe's Plywood?

Wait Wait Wait! You mean to tell me that with the Economy the way it is American home building companies dropping like flies & Sawyers & Saw mills Struggling day to day to feed their families......Our two major home improvement stores are selling Sub par wood made in China!!!! Thats just...
  13. Ncdawgs1882

If someone had to win . . . .

Great Job Alan! Being one of the very lucky few to visit Alans Woodworking Laboratory!:gar-La; I am not surprised he won! Had Faith in him all along! I think if Willy Wonka was a woodworker he couldn't hold a candle to Alan's gadgets & Gizmos!! So If you havent been to Alan's Put it on your Todo...
  14. Ncdawgs1882

Bar construction

Hey Bryan its nice to see a fellow woodworker in Greenville on here!:thumbs_up I cant help with the wood movement but I can give my 2 cents on Finishes though! I've worked in alot of bars from quiet ones to high volume night clubs!:help: And I've cleaned alot of bar tops out of all the bar tops...
  15. Ncdawgs1882

Building a cyclone

I've seen Alan's Jet Engine....Errr uhhhh Dust collection system & it is something to see! and hear!:eusa_booh
  16. Ncdawgs1882

more pocket watches

Gary Those are a thing of beauty I have always loved & been fascinated with pocket watches! Great work & I'm very jealous of the lucky people who get to charrish them!
  17. Ncdawgs1882

I'm Jumping on the Cedar Wagon!

I just finished (well kinda finished) A Eastern Red Cedar bench I wanted this bench to be as rustic as possible its about 3 1/2 feet long & perfect height I have Alan to thank for the ERC this bench will be outside & I havent figured out what kind of finish I want to put on it! but I'm sure I...
  18. bench2_Small_

bench2_Small_

19. bench1_Small_

bench1_Small_

20. Ncdawgs1882

Finished a Business Logo for a client!

Thanks Mike Yeah the cotton wood is inset into the walnut & I had a little trouble with the photos not very good lighting heres a couple of other views before I put the wipe on poly! Also I figured the client could use double sided automotive tape to secure it to the wall of his offices!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS