Happy Birthday Trent Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Happy Birthday Dood. Your still just sneaking in under the age where you won't be able to trust yourself :eek:
I hope that you have a great day, and get to do and be with what makes you happy.

Dave:)

:eek:ccasion1:new_birth:eek:ccasion1:new_birth:eek:ccasion1:new_birth:eek:ccasion1

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1. Have a great one

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
[banana][banana]Happy Birthday Trent!!! :banana:[/banana][/banana]
Get any tools? :tool:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:new_birth:new_birthHappy Birthday, Trent!!!!:new_birth:new_birth

Hope that you have a great day and enjoy all of the attention.

Wayne

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Happy Birthday! :eusa_danc

I baked you a cake but it fell off the truck in traffic... :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Happy birthday bro, we expect some cool :tool: gloats!
:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1 :new_birth:new_birth

Brian.

M

McRabbet

:new_birthHappy Birthday, Trent!:new_birth Hope you have had a great day and that you'll have many, :eek:ccasion1 many :eek:ccasion1 more!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks for the great birthday wishes! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

It's been a long day. Started in Raleigh, ending at home, at the beach. Other than surf, I've had everything I could possibly want today.

Got some beer. :cool:
trentpics_057.jpg

Got the biggest game of the year for my Panthers! :eusa_danc

GO PANTHERS!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I'm so thankful for my beautiful girlfriend and the time we get to spend together for the next week or so. She is an EXCELLENT cook and is cooking bbq, hushpuppies, etc for dinner tonight.
trentpics_064.jpg

Got a new, much needed wallet :icon_thum
trentpics_065.jpg

This is the most priceless gift to me. This is a framed picture from Christy's and my first date, the 2008 Southern Raleigh Shop Crawl (courtesy of Georgl).
trentpics_066.jpg

I spent some time in the shop today and hooked her parents up with my first Christmas ornament. It is two five pointed stars, intersected in a way that is not symetrical. :roll: But it is an ornament. :thumbs_up

trentpics_059.jpg

More than anything, I'm just happy to have my loved ones around me and to look forward to the time I get to spend with them in the coming week. Last, but definitely not least, I want to thank you all for making such a great difference in my life. This is such a great group of folks that I guarantee can't be found anywhere else on the internet or on the planet Earth. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Christy and I wish the best to you and yours and we hope you have a GREAT holidays!!!!!!

Muchos Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Trent :icon_cheers

sawduster

New User
Robert
Happy b-day My Brother :new_birth looks like it was a good 'un

You shore have come a long way in a short amount of time :icon_thum
Thanx for letting us be a prt of it :eusa_danc

I agree , this site ROX !!!! :banana:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
You got it all right, Trent! Belated Birthday wishes and may you and yours have a great Christmas!!

:wsmile:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Dude...Happy Birthday!! (Yeah, I know it's late, but why not spread the fun into two days?)

I hope you had a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS