your support requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker

New User
Stephen
Friends,

A cursed friend has visited my wife for the second time in her life….breast CA. I’m not a particularly spiritual person but I find myself asking our creator to lay a healing hand on her today. I ask you to join in this request in whatever your chosen manner.

My shop has grown quiet these days and my posts less frequent but I do follow the forum daily. Your posts may not be responded to but please know they are appreciated.

Thank you,
Stephen

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Stephen, the C touches almost every family. I will pray for your wife. BTW my prior boss had her second round with it back in 2001. She still goes for monthly treatments (it also got into her bones) and regular check ups but after ten years she still is going strong.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear this awful disease has reared its ugly head again, Stephen.

Having a positive attitude and keeping her spirits up will definitely help win the battle.

My prayers are with you both.

charlie jones

New User
Charlie
Stephen,

Our prayers are with you and your loved one, as one who has had loved ones taken by cancer my heart goes out to you. Jesus said in John 14:

14:1 “Do not let your hearts be distressed. You believe in God; believe also in me. 14:2 There are many dwelling places in my Father’s house. Otherwise, I would have told you, because I am going away to make ready a place for you. 14:3 And if I go and make ready a place for you, I will come again and take you to be with me, so that where I am you may be too.

cskipper

Cathy
Having survived it once, I can only imagine what getting that news was like. I'll definitely keep you guys in my prayers.

ehpoole

Ethan
I'm really sorry to hear of your wife's bad news. I hate seeing anyone suffer a cruel disease, but I hate seeing good people suffer a whole lot more. As cruel as disease can be it can also be transformative; so I wish you and your wife the very best and a speedy recover. Try not to let it get either of you down (too much) and don't forget to find humor and pleasure in the moments inbetween Humor and the odd smile can get us through almost anything. In this I speak from experience.

You, your wife, and your family will be very much in my thoughts. Please let us know how she's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS