Woodworking in Fayetteville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I am very happy to find a woodworking network in North Carolina. I Live in Fayetteville and work with the Fort Bragg Fire and Emergency Services. I have been in the Fire Service for 36 years in January. I will be retiring in 2007.

I have always enjoyed woodworking ever since I started when I was a boy growing up in Vermont. I have made many different pieces of furniture from tree forms and many mantel clocks which I really love to do. I work with exotic woods of all types and veneers. I am currently building me a new workshop which I have always wanted to do. I look forward to hearing from other who enjoy working with wood and hope to learn many tricks of the trade. Thanks Terry
:eusa_whis

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome to the site. I'd love to see some pictures of your mantle clocks. I have just made one for my sister, and planning on another one. I think that you'll quickly feel at home here. There is alot of experience here, and alot of friendly people. Welcome!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
WELCOME, another fire/rescue person. Chris 99z71 works in that capacity in the triangle area. My salute to ya'll who do that thankless job. I look forward to see your project pics, and your input in the forums. Don't be a stranger, see ya around. Dave:)

ZMan

New User
Bob
Well Terry, even though my profile says High Point (new job), I have yet to move. I still have my house in Fayetteville where I come back to on the weekends. Sadly, not much time for the shop these days - plus it's just too darned cold. But I wanted you to know there's another Fayetteville WWer hanging around here.
Z

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Yahoo...........another Fayettevillian (if that's even a word) WW'er.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Welcome to the net Terry. I am currently serving out at Bragg myself and have been here for 26 of 30 years now. I am planning to retire at the end of 2006 and will remain here in the area. I look forward to your involvement here in the forums. Maybe we can link up some day soon.

D L

Last edited:

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Welcome aboard, take some pictures of the shop in progress as you build it out and acquire new toys. Folks around here have been very helpful with shop layout ideas, tool recommendations, etc.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Howdy Terry, we're glad you joined us. A couple of other folks building new shops have posted some interesting threads about their dream shop. Looking forward to sharing your progress :)

Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS