Woodcraft 5 Buck Router Bit Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Talley, it is a great deal. I stopped by last Friday but they only had a couple of the router bits. They said Tuesday was delivery day for bits and plenty more were coming :cool:

Sapwood

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Good bits and a great price. That seems to be about the best deal you will find on that router also. About a year and half ago, there were some bargains floating around on them, but they have been few and far between since then.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Just a word about Quality of those bits- As Tony the Tiger said--They're GREAT! A while back, I needed a bearing for a bit I was using. Went to Woodcraft and bought the rabbeting bit just to rob bearing. Where else can you get a bearing for five bucks, with a free bit thrown too? Last week I was working on another high chair (Woodsmith plan, chair #9) and I needed a bit to hollow out tray area. Took rabbeting bit, minus bearing, and ground down bearing mounting stud. Used it like a mortising bit to remove stock. This was the BEST BIT that I have ever used on high chair trays. I have owned a set of their bits for several years with no complaints.:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS