WIfe's 2nd Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone,

It's been a while, I have been trying to spend as much quality time with my wife before she went in for her 2nd surgery.:gar-Bi

Sorry I haven't been participating much. :gar-Cr

Her 2nd surgery was on Monday and all went well, they were able to due 2 surgerys in one. She is doing much better than the first as she was able to get out of bed and sit easier. Then about an hour later she asked if I wanted to go for a walk, we walked the floor twice, :icon_cheers much better than last time where she only paced her room. She and I are much happier as it is not as stressfull as before, when we were'nt sure what was going on. She does have a fever here and there and has been having a soar throat here and there as well, but she is doing well.

All prayers and or thought's are welcome and much appreciated. :notworthy:

Thank you NCWW and all those pulling for my wonderful wife!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Glad to hear LOYL is doing better this go 'round, Matt. I've sent a little prayer your way for her speedy recovery.:thumbs_up

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Matt, that's GREAT news!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You all will still remain in our prayers. :icon_thum

PChristy

New User
Phillip
That is great news Matthew:icon_thum Spend all of the time you can with her - we will be here waiting on you when you get back with us - you and your family are in my prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors