What are you working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Woodworking: I have completed 3 cauls for gluing up panels, and two racks for hanging my clamps.

Other news: I put a zero clearance insert and a "sawdust catching do-hickey" on my tablesaw.

I have tried my hand at handcut dovetails again, but I may opt for a dovetail jig. I'd like one that does half-blind & through dovetails, and finger joints (problem is justifying the investment and putting a crowbar in my wallet :BangHead: ).

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I had promised myself that until the shop was reorganized, I wouldn't do any projects. But with grandson coming for thanksgiving, I thought I would do a potty chair real quick. But as usual, I didn't make it in time, so now I'm hoping for next week. Here some progress pictures just to prove to the skeptics that I am really using my new found to do some woodworking.

Sizing Lumber

IMG_23541.JPG

View image in gallery

Shedding blood which seems to be always necessary

IMG_2358.JPG

View image in gallery

Double Checking thickness settings on planner.(didn't do much good, missed up something. Wouldn't hold adjustment):BangHead::BangHead:

IMG_2362.JPG

View image in gallery

Starting glue up of seat assembly

IMG_23631.JPG

View image in gallery

Getting ready to cut out template for top of chairback

IMG_23641.JPG

View image in gallery

All parts ready except for shaping of chair sides using template in upper part of picture

IMG_23662.JPG

View image in gallery

When I have it finished I'll post more. Not becuase it will be very good, but I will need to establish some credibility with you people.:rotflm::rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Steve, that's coming along quite well. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I hope you sand it really well though. :rotflm:

PS: Nice license plate. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

SubGuy

New User
Zach
I have three lap desks, 4 cutting boards, and one end table going right now.

I need more clamps; many, many more clamps...

Sounds alittle like the 12 days of christmas:rotflm:. Mine goes alittle like 8 cabinet doors, 4 corn-hole boards, 1 picture frame, and a set of shelves for my wife's pantry.

Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS