We're Ring Finger Jointed (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
What's up everyone, :eek:ccasion1
I'd like to announce that Christy and I are now husband and wife! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

We were married last weekend in Asheville, where Christy is from. I'm not much of a public speaker and generally don't like being in the spot light at all so I was very nervous going into it, but somehow, someway, I woke up very calm and at peace the day of the ceremony. I did get nervous as we lined up to enter the sanctuary, but after a minute or two the door opened and I saw Christy for the first time that day. Our eyes met and I was so overcome with emotion. :embaresse She was so beautiful. :rolleyes: If the aisle would've been longer I would've been standing in a puddle of happy tears. :tinysmile_tongue_t: I wanted to share that because it was the most wonderful feeling I've ever felt in my life and I will never forget it. :wsmile: For the new folks, Christy and I met (in a way) because of NCWWer and it is entwined in our history. See this thread for that story. :icon_thum

Ok, ok, enough of my rambling. Here are some pictures. :wink_smil

Immediately after the ceremony (no photos during the ceremony)
DSCN0175.jpg

DSC04170.jpg

Dancing at the reception :eusa_danc
usbw.jpg

Cutting the cake. I really loved this cake stand. The cake lady's husband is a woodworker and made this cake stand. That's why we liked it so much.
DSC04207.jpg

Hasta la vista!
limo.jpg

:gar-La;
Wedding2.jpg

The view from our cabin outside of Hot Springs. We spent 2 nights there. :wsmile:
Wedding_007.jpg

We chose claddagh rings because of our heritage and the unique symbolism.
Wedding_066.jpg

Lastly, I'd like to apologize for not being on here as much lately. We've been very busy planning the wedding on top of working a lot, so there hasn't been much time for anything else. I've been popping in for a few minutes a day, but I'm very happy to be back. You guys and gals are second to none. Thanks so much to everyone who makes this site what it is. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Lastly, I'd like to apologize for not being on here as much lately.
I think I can speak for everyone here in saying no apologies necessary......
Dang.... I feel a poemcomingon. Waitforit.......

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Your gonna look back at your wedding photos and say "I love my hair" aside from all that other stuff like awe! and, my wife is so purdy! and, I can't remeber a happier time in my life! but most of all your gonna say "I love my hair." You may think this is strange now, but email me in 10 years, I betcha:gar-La;.

Congrats to you both! May marriage bring only more happiness to your famdamily!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
(Sung to the tune of "The Beverly Hillbillies" by Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs)

Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Trent
On shop crawl date one day he went
With a girl named Christy he spent the day
And the next thing ya know they together wanna stay

Now the kinfolks said, "Trent, she's the girl for you"
And before you know it he was a' sayin' "I do"
Walkin' down the aisle to spend his life with Christy........
I gotta stop now 'cause I'm gettin' all misty.

Congrats to ya.:thumbs_up
Remember, you can make a house from brick , wood, & stone
But you gotta use a lotta love to make it a home.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations Trent!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

You guys sure make a beautiful couple!

Wishing you and Christie many, many years of happiness. (So. How soon are you gonna teach her how to turn a bowl?:wsmile::wsmile:)

Wayne

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Trent and Christy:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! My very best wishes for many, many years of happiness.

Scott

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Congratulations Trent. Hope you have a glorious life together and raise many little woodworkers. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

MIke

erasmussen

New User
RAS
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks so much for sharing with us!! Congrats to you both and all my best wishes for the future.

Jim

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Congratulations, Trent! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

She's a beautiful bride! Make her your best friend and you'll have a great marriage. :icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
All I can say is :icon_cheers:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:icon_cheers. COOL POST, COOL POST:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
:eek:ccasion1 Congratulation!!!! Great pics, thanks for sharing, what a beautiful day. Jim

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Trent

Best wishes to you and your beautiful bride. I hope you have many, many, many happy years together.

Ernie

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Congrats Trent. Looks like you have good taste in women. Heres hoping you many years of wedded bliss. Remember a marriage is a partership. I have been married 42 years and my wife is still my best friend.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Congratulations Trent & Christy! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Thanks so much for sharing with us! I agree with "Make her your best friend and you'll have a great marriage". Has worked for me the last 34 years! Hope to meet both of you someday! :icon_thum

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
You Two look wonderful together.

Congratulations to the both of you & May you have many more Happy Days together~!

And that sure is a great looking Cake Stand? Did you get to keep it?

Sincerely,

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Congratulations Trent and Christy:eusa_clap:icon_thum May you both have many wonderful years together:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS