Weight loss update

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

These are from October 2010 and October 2011. I like the 2011 better. I started the new me in January this year. This is about 75 lbs difference. Only 50 more to go

Me_Oct_2010-2011a.jpg

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Wow Tom, pretty soon you'll be half the man you used to be! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
My only question is: How did you get the shirt to shrink at the same rate? :rolf:

M

McRabbet

Congratulations on a great success story -- you need to clue me in how you did it, 'cause my solo cooking seems to be working me in the opposite direction! I could stand to lose 75 lbs, too!

T

toolferone

How did you do 75 pounds in a year?

Actually, I did it 9 1/2 months. I started in the middle of January this year. As to how. I am recording everything I eat on an iPhone app called "Lose It" and exercising.

bwat

New User
Bill
Congratulations! I know it has taken dedication and hard work.:icon_thum Next pic should be in front of a Freud truck though...

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Fantastic job, Tom!

You do look like a completely different person.

I enjoy seeing your progress reports over there on FB.:wsmile:

Enjoy this Thanksgiving and don't fret. You have already made significant changes and deserve a treat!

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations Tom! You look great and I'm sure you feel much better as well.
You should be proud of your accomplishment.:icon_thum
Keep up the great work.

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
If you lose 50 more pounds, your legs will look like 1/2" hemp rope with a knot tied in the middle. Next time take the picture in front of the Freud sign instead of the Makita. Kill two birds with one stone.

I weigh 320 and now you look much better than I do. I have tried to lose weight and know what an accomplishment you have made.
James

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Actually, I did it 9 1/2 months. I started in the middle of January this year. As to how. I am recording everything I eat on an iPhone app called "Lose It" and exercising.

I am OK with the I phone AP but that exercising thing I ain't too sure of:rotflm:. True dedication is most likely what has provided the success you have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors