Very Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Rob, please know that our wishes for strength and recovery are with you and your wife in this very tough time. The support of your NCWW community is with you.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Rob...please know that you all are in our thoughts and prayers! It was all I could do to read through it all.

Please let us know if you need anything.

Thinking of you all....

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Rob,
I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Our thoughts are with you and yours.

cskipper

Cathy
I can't even find the words to express my feelings. If there is anything other than offering our prayers for you, Nancy and the rest of your family, please let us know.

eddie joe

New User
edd
Rob: Very sad news. Beaming white lights and blue butterflies your way. My best wishes to you and the family.

Edd

TedAS

New User
Ted
Rob,

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time. All of us are praying and hoping for the best.

Take special care,

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
Rob, I don't know what to say other that I too am praying for her recovery. If you need anything at all, I am very close by, so don't hesitate to ask.

Brent

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
Rob, may God give you the strength and faith to weather this storm. I pray that He bestows a blessing on your family.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS