Very Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Folks,

This is a very hard notice to post. This morning before our monthly meeting of WNCWA, Rob Payne (McRabitt) gave us the news that his wife Nancy had a nasty fall on Friday and hit her head. She was taken to the hospital where she lapsed into a coma. The head injury caused internal bleeding and late Friday early Saturday morning It was determined that the brain had suffered irreparable damage and she was taken off life support.

Rob advised us that Nancy was still hanging on after being removed from life support but the prognosis is not good. As we get more news I will pass it along.

Needless to say, our prayers are with Rob and his family at this very difficult time.

Dan Campbell
For the Board of WNCWA

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Rob,

I don't really know what to say. Please know that you and Nancy are definitely in our thoughts and prayers and if there is ANYTHING I can do, please let me know. Dan, thank you for posting this.

Best Regards,

Trent

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Rob,

I am so very sorry to read this. I am praying for a miracle, and hope she recovers.

If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Rob,
I'm so very sorry to hear about Nancy. You, Nancy and the rest of the family will be in my prayers. We'll be praying for a miracle for sure.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Rob:

All my prayers are being sent your way! I really enjoyed Nancy's company at David F's Farewell Dinner. She is an impressive person. You know how to reach me if you need anything.

Doug

gator

George
Corporate Member
Very sad news indeed. There seems to be no words except to say that you and the family are in our prayers.

George

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I know of no words except to definitely know that you are in my prayers. Also am praying for a miracle.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Rob, I'm very sorry to hear of this awful accident and the resulting prognosis. I wish you the strength to endure and send a prayer for recovery.

Brian.

JRD

New User
Jim
Rob,

Need I say it? You, family, and friends are in both my thoughts, and my prayers.

Jim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I am so sorry to hear such awful news.

I am speechless. I will be praying for you and Nancy, Rob.

Wayne

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Rob, I am truly dumbfounded and saddened to learn of Nancy's accident. You both are, and will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

This is a tragedy.

Scott Smith

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I can't begin to imagine how very difficult this is for you and your family. Nancy, you, and your family are now in my thoughts and prayers. I am in Newton, NC. If there is anything, no matter how slight, I can do, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Bruce Swanson
sawman101@hotmail.com

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Rob,

I'm so very sorry to hear about this. My prayers are going out for your wife, you, and the entire family.

Travis

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Rob, I am so sorry to see this - know that you and Nancy are in my prayers and I will pass this on to our church prayer team -

sapwood

New User
Roger
My heart goes out to you Rob. Nancy is an intelligent lady with a quick wit.

Best wishes for improving health,
Roger

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
My thoughts and prayers are with both of you. I am praying that God's plan is a complete recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors