UPDATED 10,000-15,000 BF walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

roweathers

New User
Ron
Zowie, Powie. I am in for 200BF and perhaps more--all depends on how much weight that is for my trailer.

Let me know the details for the convergence on the ole' guy!

Many thanks,
Ron
cell 919-604-0111

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Dang! I love walnut! Everywhere is so far from here.............Hope everyone gets a great deal! I'd love to get my hands on a stash like that a little closer!
I've got Walnut Envy!

eyekode

New User
Salem
Re: 10,000-15,000 BF walnut

For that kind of price, I'm interested in 200bd ft or so. 4/4 to 12/4 (just like Phil). Perhaps we could make a collective lumber run to Youngsville sometime this week. For us here in the Raleigh area, it's no that far.

If someone goes from the Raleigh area I will throw in 150$ for 100 bd ft. You don't even have to treat me nice, just not too nasty :).

Salem

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
well, after a long and grueling event with my finance manager and tallying up the books I can safely assume I need about 3 BF! 12/4 if you please.:rotflm:

russellellis

New User
Russell
dang, thats awesome. im driving more than an hour tomorrow to pick up the only walnut from the only yard i can find anywhere close to me here. 2.95 a bd ft. for s2s straight line.
id jump on 100-200 if i were back in NC.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
dang, thats awesome. im driving more than an hour tomorrow to pick up the only walnut from the only yard i can find anywhere close to me here. 2.95 a bd ft. for s2s straight line.
id jump on 100-200 if i were back in NC.

I need to go see my uncle way back up in a holler around the Welch area when the weather warms up a bit. PM me if you would like me to pick some out for you and Free On Board it sometime later this spring. Try and be conservative in your BF because I'll have to store it and handle it a few times.

Seriously - this is about a good a price as your gonna find. I'm really surprised he hasn't brokered yet :eek: AD walnut will fetch a lot more than this from a lumber broker.

Thanks

owen299

Dan Bowen
User
Count me in for 200 ft of 4/4 ....details details details.

When can we see it :eusa_doh: ...
When can it be picked up:icon_scra...
Who do I pay...

Really can't let the opportunity slip by:icon_thum

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
I spoke with the gentleman this afternoon about the wood. Seems like a great find and a nice guy. As can be understood, no cherry picking though.

He's far from Charlotte to the point I'm not sure I am going to be able to work it out that fast. HOWEVER IF ANYONE around here is going and would buy some on my behalf, I would gladly help cover the expenses and such. I'd like to stock up on some 8/4. He said he has everything from 4/4 to 12/4.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Re: 10,000-15,000 BF walnut

I'd take at least 200 bf, maybe more if I can fit it somewhere.

We're over 2,000 bf already, and this was just posted 2 hours ago. I say let's contact the guy and see if he minds us swarming down upon him.

How are you getting it back to Charlotte? I need to arrange with that express! I'd like $300-$400 worth of 8/4 preferably.

Gary K

New User
Gary
It is only a two hour drive for me. I have been waiting for a deal on walnut for a bedroom suite and at that price some for later. How many BF can a F-150 haul?:wink_smil
Great timing on this, I found some for $3 a BF that I was going to drive a hour or more for this Saturday.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
If there is the amount he says there is, I would like some. I think it would turn a little better than MDF. Ha ha ha. I can be there saturday if I am allowed.

Thanks for letting us know!.

mihunt

New User
Mike
Youngsville....Heck, I'm in Youngsville....i'm outside of the city limits, and would be happy if I can get 100bf. Count me in.

mike

russellellis

New User
Russell
thanks for the offer jeff. pm sent.

I need to go see my uncle way back up in a holler around the Welch area when the weather warms up a bit. PM me if you would like me to pick some out for you and Free On Board it sometime later this spring. Try and be conservative in your BF because I'll have to store it and handle it a few times.

Seriously - this is about a good a price as your gonna find. I'm really surprised he hasn't brokered yet :eek: AD walnut will fetch a lot more than this from a lumber broker.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS