UPDATE: Weather report [Bring a jacket! (WNC Fall Picnic)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpw

New User
Charles
UPDATE: We did not get down as low as expected. Temp here at home at 8:00 AM was 52 degrees and they are still predicting a high of only 63. Temps during most of the picnic should be around 60. We can also expect moderate breezes of around 13 mph.

See you all there!

Folks,

I just checked the weather forecast for Saturday. Overnight low in the mid 40s, High of [STRIKE]65[/STRIKE] 64, sunny, windy, and 0% chance of precipitation.

:eusa_danc Still sounds like a [STRIKE]perfect[/STRIKE] nice October day to me! :eusa_danc

Of course it will probably change eight times before the day.

Cheers,
Charles

Last edited:

cskipper

Cathy
Re: Bring a jacket! (WNC Fall Picnic)

Thank - I hadn't checked the weather yet. Columbia is calling for high in the 70's so I figured it would be jean and jacket kind of day.

M

McRabbet

Re: UPDATE: Bring a jacket! (WNC Fall Picnic)

Looking forward to seeing everyone -- the cool weather sure beats the temperatures from August! See my last post in the signup thread.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member

I'm ready to go! Bought the ice yesterday morning.......:gar-Bi
Think it'll keep?

cpw

New User
Charles

We did not get down as low as expected. Temp here at home at 8:00 AM was 52 degrees and they are still predicting a high of only 63. Temps during most of the picnic should be around 60. We can also expect moderate breezes of around 13 mph.

See you all there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors