Tweeties Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Just a few pictures of some of the power tools I have been putting together. Right now work is slow as I have been having problems with my diabetes. Have to go in for foot surgery next Friday on my right foot. Not going to be fun.
But I am trying to complete the project. Cabinets have not all been done but working on that and deciding exactly how to put my tool island in. Other pictures are in my album under Tweeties Progress! Also took a picture of my HVAC the most important object in the shop right now! Terry:eusa_booh I Know "I SUCK!":lol:

P7010196_edited_thumb.jpg
P7010198_edited_thumb.jpg

P7010195_edited_thumb.jpg
P7010194_edited_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice shop you've got "growing" there, Terry!! Keep up the great work. I hope your surgery goes well and you're back on your feet in no time.
Take care,

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Looking good Terry. Give me a shout if you need a hand with anything. Good luck with your up coming surgery.

D L

Monty

New User
Monty
Nice looking set of tools ya got there. Hope all works out well for you, so you can put 'em all to use!

DaveT

New User
Dave Tenhoeve
Looks like you are racking up pretty well and are on your way to a nicely equipped shop. Hope your surgery goes well.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Terry,

Nice shop going there. Sorry to hear that your foot is causing you a problem. I'm sure the doctors will have you back out there making sawdust in no time... but I'll say a prayer anyway.

Ray

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Terry,

Hope everything goes well with your foot. The shop is really looking good. Say, I have never seen a drill press with dual handles. What kind is it? Give our best to your wife.

Mike & Diane

cskipper

Cathy
You're shop is coming along very nicely! Good luck with the foot surgery - will keep you in our prayers.

MarkW

New User
Mark
Thats plumb scary ! New shop and new tools (and both very nice) We should all be so lucky.

Grats !

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
mshel said:
Terry,

Hope everything goes well with your foot. The shop is really looking good. Say, I have never seen a drill press with dual handles. What kind is it? Give our best to your wife.

Mike & Diane
Mike, It's a Craftsman. I ordered the extra handles as I like them on both sides. For me it's a safety feature as my stroke has me weak on my left side, so I had them put on both just in case I get in trouble. I no it's crazy but that's me! Susie say Hi to you and Diane. Terry:lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Terry,
Truly sorry about the health issues, they can be frustrating. But I hope all goes well so you can get back to the shop. :icon_thum

Maybe you should hold off buying any more of those 92 serving sheet cakes ;-)

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS