New User
Robert
......or that's what one of our esteemed old timers told me :gar-La;

I designed this using a pattern from Steve Good as a base

plaque4.jpg

BB and 1/2 " construction ply

plaque2.jpg

ambrosia maple and sweetgum

They are about the size of dinner plates and I cut the backer on a 30 degree bevel
The first one's backer was done with a torch and then dipped in BLO

Thanx for lookin :mrgreen:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Your creativity and talent never cease to amaze me!!:notworthy::notworthy:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
nice work man but why would you want to waste time measuring twice?:rotflm: this coming from a guy who forgets the measurement while walking to the next bench!:help:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Bro both are awesome!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap I especially like the torched effect on the 1st 1.

I'm in the boat with FredP cept I measure twice, get 2 different results, and then forget what size I needed. :rotflm:

Brian.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Nice scrolling there Sawduster.I have agree with someone above,torch effect looks a little extra.Tony

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Wow!! You just don't stop do you Robert? They both look great but I really like the one from sweetgum.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Very nice work. The first one is easier for me to read with the contrasts. But could ya make one that says, "Measure twice & cut the average"? That's my method sometimes.:gar-La;

Dragon

New User
David
That's a nice plaque and a fine example of creativity. I just don't understand all that measuring stuff:dontknow: No matter how many times I cut it, it still comes out too short.:icon_scra If anybody finds a board stretcher cheap let me know:XXcompute

PChristy

New User
Phillip
bro - great job dude:icon_thum you sure are using your "time on your hands" real well - you are an artist

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Real nice Big Man! You have the touch!!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

sapwood

New User
Roger
Apparently we need to provide more time for you!
That's great and I'm sure the next one will be better :icon_thum

Roegr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS