Time for another Triangle area social!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
It's been almost 4 months since we did a "gather for a pint" social and I think it's time for another!
If I remember correctly, the Cary area is most central for the Apex and Raleigh crowds.
How does the Hibernian sound either late this week or early next week?

DavidF

New User
David
It's been almost 4 months since we did a "gather for a pint" social and I think it's time for another!
If I remember correctly, the Cary area is most central for the Apex and Raleigh crowds.
How does the Hibernian sound either late this week or early next week?

I am out of state until Saturday so early next week would suit me. The Hibernian is fine.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
man I hope my schedule allows me to be there folks, I really want to see my friends. If you let me know in advance I will make sure I put in a pass or leave.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I am always game for a pint...or gamely after one :dontknow: Anytime is good for me.
Dave:)

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Ok, how about Monday, 11/20 after work (5-6ish) at the Hibernian on Kildare Farm Rd in Cary? Can most make this? I'm flexible. My though is to keep it away from Thanksgiving travels.

R

rickc

Been out of touch too long!!! Sounds good to me as well. Only about 2 miles from home helps as well!!!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hmmm, beer and woodchat . . . intoxicating invitation :drunken_s
I humbly accept and encourage others to do the same :eek:ccasion1

Roger

R

rickc

I have cleared things with the powers that be, and figure this is still a go right?

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hmmm, coupla beers with Rick on Monday and dinner at Buffalo's on Tuesday :cool:

Does this mean we're dating :oops:

Roger

R

rickc

Hmmm, coupla beers with Rick on Monday and dinner at Buffalo's on Tuesday :cool:

Does this mean we're dating :oops:

Roger
Heck - you don't sound me flowers any more!!! :crybaby2: Actually, I will be missing the Tuesday meeting, so this is my night out with the boys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS