The Ernie Miller Story (ARTICLE IN REPLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
As I was flipping through my new American Woodworker mag, I came across a story about a guy who makes harpsichords. Wait a minute! That's ErnieM! Yep folks, our own ErnieM is featured in a four page story in this month's issue of AW. How cool is that? We knew he was good, but now the world will know... the Ernie Miller story. Congratulations Ernie! :notworthy:

Oh and by the way... there's a reference to his NCWW "how to"! Nice plug for the site!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Re: The Ernie Miller Story

CONGRATS ERNIE!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

SRhody

New User
Stacey

Congrats! :eusa_clap Another celebrity in our midst.:eusa_danc

mlzettl

Matt
Corporate Member

The only thing that surprises me is that it has taken this long for some woodworking magazine to do a story on Ernie. Congrats.:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Matt

nelsone

New User
Ed

Way to go Ernie! Congratulations for the recognition. Now I'll have to go pick up the mag!

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart

Nice recognition for a nice guy. Certainly well deserved. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm sure the sale of American Woodworker will spike in NC with this issue.

MikeH

New User
Mike

Congrats Ernie!!!! What a great honor and a great plug for NCWW.

dpanda

New User
Dan

Congratulations Ernie,
I'm going to have to go out and by that issue!

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe

Just came in the mail....Great article and well deserved. However, I'm surprised that one of the Johnson boys didn't make the field trip!
:gar-Bi

JohnW

New User
John

Cancelled my AW subscription and this is my first "missed" issue....Dang, bad timing on my part but VERY GOOD and well deserved news about Ernie.

When traveling around the state recently I've met quite a few NC Woodworker folks, Ernie's harpsichord posts are typically a topic of discussion and amazement. What a great progress post he has been doing and a very good contributor, feeding our wood habits.

Congrats Ernie.:icon_thum

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member

Congratulations, Ernie!:eusa_danc A well deserved honor for a very accomplished craftsman:eusa_clap.

DaveO

New User
DaveO

I haven't been taking Am Ww'er for a while because I didn't care for the content. Well obviously they've stepped it up a notch in this issue. Congratulations Ernie, I'll have to stop by Slowe's and pick-up a copy...will you do autographs :icon_thum
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff

Dang it's getting so bright around here I need to grab the shades. Another celeb on NCWoodWorker. :cool:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

A very well deserved honor for Ernie, and a great plug for us at ncww.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member

Hi all,

So there I was - puttering around the shop - building something very few folks want to buy and even less want to listen to. Just minding my own business when the phone rings. It's American Woodworker magazine and they want to do a spread about harpsichord building. "How did you get my name" I asked. The answer - ALAN IN LITTLE WASHINGTON. That's right, our own Alan in Little Washington sent them my name and suggested they do this story. So now you know who to blame.:gar-Bi

Once again, I'm flattered by all of your comments (and more than a little embarrassed)! I bought all of the available copies in Eastern North Carolina - all four of them, so someday my grandkids can read the article and enjoy grand-pa's 4 pages in the sun.

Thanks to everyone and especially to Alan.

Ernie

thrt15nc

New User
Tom

Congrats Ernie!!!!!!! Read that as I was sitting in the parking lot waiting for work. Nice article, and nice mention of our site!!!

Tom Swortzel

PChristy

New User
Phillip

:eusa_clap:eusa_clapWay to go Ernie:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Congratulations:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors