Thanksgiving Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Just a short note to wish each and every NC woodworker and Family a Blessed Thanksgiving. And to those who are in foreign places God Bless each you and those who await your safe return home to share that dinner which remain warn not onl;y on the table but in the hearts of those who love you and those friends who which you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. For those who are traveling this holiday be safe and return home to tell us all about it. God Bless each of you and to those who are working so hard tonight in distant lands to keep this day a reunion for togetherness. My prayers are with each of you and your loved ones. Terry & Susie Rielly:wave: :new_smili

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Terry, very well said. I can't add any more to your eloquence, but I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and doesn't eat too much.
Dave (gonna have to go on Weight Watchers after this one):)

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Amen Terry,

Have a blessed day and don't eat too much turkey, that stuff will make you sleepy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike

ccccarving

New User
Charles
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Let's also be thankful we all have such a wonderful God to bless us with so much!
Charlie

skeeter

New User
Charles
I can't improve on everyones thoughts and eloquence, but I sure can add my best wishes and blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!

cskipper

Cathy
Happy Thanksgiving from us too! Have a safe trip if you are on the road, a great meal, fellowshiop and nap if you aren't.
Cathy and John Skipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS