Spring Picnic '09 help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK this is getting really close, and I for one are very excited. The Planning Committee and I have got most of the cats in line and things are looking like they will go smoothly.
One thing that was brought up is folks who are willing to either come early (8:00 ish am) and help with the grilling. And folks that can stay late (4:00 ish) and help with the take down and clean-up.
In the past 3 years there's always been some folks that will do that. Mainly me, Steve, and Gail. This year we would like a little help.
So if you're a good griller, or table mover, please come early. And if you're one of those neat folks who can return a place back to it's original appearance, please stay late and help us clean up the facilities.
I'm looking for [strike]volunteers[/strike] Victims who will help.
Thanks in advance, this picnic wouldn't be without the help from everyone. We're gonna have a blast and y'all have made it happen.

Dave:)

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
I'll sign up for the first hour or so, cooking burgers and dogs.
Need some help with the chickens.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Put me down for before and after.

I'll also bring a thermos of my special home brew coffee.

Jim

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I like to sleep late on Saturdays to say, oh, 6:00, so I could be in Apex by what, 8:30 if I don't have carpoolers? Yeah, put me down for before for sure & after for maybe.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks Dennis, it is really appreciated :icon_thum:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

And bring those carpoolers along to. Remember the early member gets to taste the BBQ first

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I will either be early, or late. But probably not both this year as I was last year. I will either help with the setup or takedown. Will let you know after I know:swoon:.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sounds like a big ol' danglin' carrot to me! Hope I can get some o' these big city boys from 'round here t' git up 'n go that early.
Shoot, after driving to Columbia, SC 4-5 days a week to work this'll seem like a vacation!
Will you need the tents again this year?

Last edited:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I am planing on being there early Dave but don't put me down for a certain job - I will help out where ever needed:icon_thum

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
You know we will be there early and can stay real late.
Don't think we need extra covers, there are 100 covered tables in the shelter.
dick & rita

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I will do what ever I can do but it is hard to work with a cane. I want to do my share as far as I can go. Count me for helping in areas I can. Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors