some time off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
really not so much 'time off' as life will be too busy over the next several days to get to involved here. Intermediate Accounting midterm today(maybe 5 hours of work?) followed by doing the regular coursework for this past week, then squeezing in 12 hour days at work for the next few days, as well as 5 hours of accounting homework each day, then Thursday I fly to NY for a Hospice fundraiser/ memorial golf tournament named after my dad. Probably be my last visit to northern NY as my mom has sold the house and will be moving to Florida at the end of August when her new place is finished.

While 'in' NY, I will actually be staying at a camp my mother is renting on the St. Lawrence river in Canada. I am sure it will be fun going through the border crossing with my NC license and address. last time I crossed the border with a non-local address and ID, my car was torn apart by the Canadians going north, and the Americans coming back:-x

cskipper

Cathy
Whew - you are going to be busy. Good luck on the school stuff and travel safe on the NY stuff. We'll leave your "work" waiting in pile by your computer:lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
No worries, Pete. You can make up the the extra work during upcoming holidays . . . like Thanksgiving, Xmas, etc :lol:

Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'm looking for your vacation request and don't see it. Remember company policy says that you must fill out a vacation request on Form NCWW-Vacation(rev 2.06) at least thirty days in advance.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I must have sent it to you while you were in Florida, earlier this year... I knew about this even as we were walking off the 18th green last year. must be on your desk... geez, I hope you didn't eat it when you were on the diet?:lol:

cskipper

Cathy
Gosh - do I have to file out something for surgery? Oh, wait, that means I'll have a little more time for a week or two :lol:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Not so long as you can bring a laptop and the hospital has a "hotspot"

let's not talk about hospitals being 'hotspots' --- I just read an article about the prevalence of MRSA - or Methicilin Resistant Staph????? I forget how to spell it - in American hospitals. It's amazing the staff makes it out alive in some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS