Small Gloat from "The Source"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Well, I went over to the Woodworking Source today with my friend to so he could purchase some alder for his new kitchen cabinets he's building. THAT was my first mistake!! :eusa_thin

I saw this thing, and began salivating and my pulse rate increased. So, naturally, to offset those conditions, I bought the bloody thing! :swoon:

Well, after all, it WAS a "life and death" situation, so I hadda do SOMETHING! :dontknow: Right?

Looking forward to using her. Never owned one half this nice.

:wsmile:

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Reggie,

Glad you were able to save yourself. I have an old Delta combo sander like your new one and it's used regularly I'm sure you'll be happy with your decision.

Bob

bwat

New User
Bill
Very nice acquisition but not what I'd call "small"! It will look much better when it is a bit dusty!:icon_thum

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations Reggie, it is nice when the CURE of your symptoms is to bring the CAUSE home. :gar-La;

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Cool looking machine there, Reggie!:cool::cool:

I am sure that it will serve you well and take a lot of the pain out of sanding. Our favorite chore!

Congrats

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Wow Reg....you really know the way to a woman's heart!

If Mary doesn't like it, I'll take it for my LOML.:gar-La;

Nice score. YOU ROCK!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
There is no such a thing as a Small Gloat from the source:icon_scra:icon_scra All gloats from the source are HUGE.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Well, I went over to the Woodworking Source today with my friend to so he could purchase some alder for his new kitchen cabinets he's building. THAT was my first mistake!! :eusa_thin

I saw this thing, and began salivating and my pulse rate increased. So, naturally, to offset those conditions, I bought the bloody thing! :swoon:

Well, after all, it WAS a "life and death" situation, so I hadda do SOMETHING! :dontknow: Right?

Looking forward to using her. Never owned one half this nice.

:wsmile:

Oh, my...I hope I don't ever wander into that place. That's a beauty. And a very thoughtful Valentine's Day gift. Gonna let her use it Sunday?? :rotflm: :rotflm:

Chuck

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Oh, my...I hope I don't ever wander into that place. That's a beauty. And a very thoughtful Valentine's Day gift. Gonna let her use it Sunday?? :rotflm: :rotflm:

Chuck

Nah, she can't use it! She's got an arm in a cast right now. I'll keep it warmed up for her until she's ready to use it!
:rotflm:

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Nah, she can't use it! She's got an arm in a cast right now. I'll keep it warmed up for her until she's ready to use it!
:rotflm:
[/QUOTE] ya mean ya had to break her arm to get her to let ya buy it.:rolf::rotflm: steve

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Nice Reg! Really love my 12" disc.
That will do a nice pedicure and a mean manicure too if you're not careful.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS