Slotwall question ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Do any of you use slotted walls and if so, did you you buy ready-made or did you make you own, and if so what foundation did you use, mdf?

Can you use a rabbeted edge arrangement for hanging stuff, or do you have to go with the expensive metal hooks?

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Jim I used to work at a new&used store fixture company in Charlotte. I may be wrong but I think your talking about slatwall.We sold a poop load of that stuff. Not exactly sure where your located. but you can call them not sure what the delivery charge is now.They sell anything that has to do with a retail store.If you talk to them ask for Kevin Reeves he's the owner. You can get seconds if you want. They also have all the hardware.Throw my name out there it may help I don't know.

Good Luck,
Robert Arrowood

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Woodguy has slat walls in his shop- check out his gallery.

TheAircraftCarrier.jpg

gator

George
Corporate Member
I don't remember the name, but several years ago a friend bought some slatwall for his business showroom from some outfit in Durham. Like the one Robert mentioned, they sell used retail store fixtures. I went down to help him haul it back to his showroom and they had like two warehouses full of various stuff.

George

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Many of the Lowes stores now stock slat wall board. Unpainted only. ATCO Store Fixture company on Capital Blvd stocks in in several finishes. They are located about two miles south of Klingspor's on the opposite side of the street. Go past Crabtree Creek bridge and turn at the light. Beware when you go in as you will see all kinds of things that will work in your shop. Example, glass shelves (sharpening plates), lexan shapes ( gaurds for cutters) etc. Kinda a neat place to go on a rainy day and just browse. You can even get a maniquin for a shop mascot if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS