Sketch Up Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Just want to give a big thanks to Dave Richards for his time last night doing a shetchup class with us online. It was very informative and I hope we can do more in the future. Thanks Dave....:eusa_danc

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
It was awesome, very nice having someone with so much knowledge to host an interactive session with us. Thank you to Dave and all involved in organizing this. Michael hope you are feeling better.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
It was very good!!! Thanks Dave!
Chad - could I ask a favor of you please? could you drop me a PM with a link to the recoding when it comes out?

I doubt I'll see it when it's published with taptalk - the only thing I see is forums and that really limited, some work others don't.

Thanks Bro

The internet is a black hole - nothing can escape it

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Dave, I too enjoyed the class. While I have worked with Sketch Up in the past, I have never gotten to the point where I am anywhere close to proficient. Watching you work with the program has encouraged me to give it another go. Thank you, Dave!

AllanD

Allan
Corporate Member
Great job Dave, I really appreciate you taking the time to help us with Sketchup. I use Logmein to get into my office computer but that was the first time I have used Go to Meeting. Took a couple minutes. I didn't even know my laptop had a microphone! I have your videos and you have inspired me to study them.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
The video has been uploaded to the NCWW channel on Youtube. The direct link to the video is:

https://youtu.be/IVxiHsa6lI0

I'll PM Jeff the link. Thanks to Dave for not only being our guest and doing a great job, he also edited the video to remove some of the background noise. Dave is a true professional.

Steve

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I watched a big part of the video last night. It was extremely helpful - thanks for putting it up.

toolman

New User
Chad
Chad - could I ask a favor of you please? could you drop me a PM with a link to the recoding when it comes out?

I doubt I'll see it when it's published with taptalk - the only thing I see is forums and that really limited, some work others don't.

Thanks Bro

Yes I can do.. Jeff

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I didn't participate in the workshop, but I've been watching the video since it was posted. While I consider myself "fair" in SketchUp, it's great to watch Dave work and some of the little shortcuts and tricks he used during the program. I'm only half way through and already there have been several "Ah-Ha!" moments. Watching a Master at work is always inspirational.

Thank you, Dave

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I didn't participate in the workshop, but I've been watching the video since it was posted. While I consider myself "fair" in SketchUp, it's great to watch Dave work and some of the little shortcuts and tricks he used during the program. I'm only half way through and already there have been several "Ah-Ha!" moments. Watching a Master at work is always inspirational.

Thank you, Dave
I agree Bill, just watching Dave work ALWAYS makes me think... why did he do that? then a second or a minute later - OH! that is THE right way to do that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS