Shop time for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystry_tour

New User
Update your profile with your name
Hi guys. Been a bit but thought I would post a few pics of a table I built for my girlfriend over the Christmas holiday. It was a fun project and took a bit more time than it should but I was trying to get the shop tools tuned as I went along including wireing a few of them up. Hope you like them
shoptable020.jpg

shoptable018.jpg

shoptable017.jpg

shoptable025.jpg

shoptable023.jpg

shoptable022.jpg

tour

Monty

New User
Monty
Nice looking project! I like the details in the joinery. I'm curious what the tray is for...

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Now that's a cutting board 8-O 8-O I really like the lamination, the Walnut (?) really adds to it.
Dave:)

mystry_tour

New User
Nice looking project! I like the details in the joinery. I'm curious what the tray is for...
for sawdust.....:rolf:
its to scrap all the scraps into and dispose of them in the composter
Reg

mystry_tour

New User
That's not a table, that's a workbench!
Actually here is what she wanted......

shoppics012.jpg

But I was a fast thinker and told her I would buile her one as soon as I got the time....welllllllllll it only took a year to get the time but she held me to it
tour:clock:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Actually here is what she wanted......

shoppics012.jpg

But I was a fast thinker and told her I would buile her one as soon as I got the time....welllllllllll it only took a year to get the time but she held me to it
tour:clock:
I can see why she wants it! :icon_thum Nice.

Chuck

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Thanks for posting. Now LOML wants one!! Geesh! :lol: :lol:

Pretty work. I like the details, joinery and overall design. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Chuck

mystry_tour

New User
Thanks Chuck. I did give her one but I think she is jelous cause sh didn't get the nut cracker and juice squeezer on the end. :lol:
BUT she got the dust ben....:crybaby2:
tour

sapwood

New User
Roger
Tour, that is one **** of a table. Well, designed and the contrasting wood really makes it stand out. And the workbench ain't too shabby either :icon_thum

Roger

mystry_tour

New User
Thanks Gentalmen. It means a lot to hear such good words from woodworkers. I have seen some of your guys work and it is great. Thanks again
tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS