Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
- a 20" Stihl MS290
- a 6 pack of 2 cycle oil
- a 6 pack of Mic ultra (OK this is for after shop sessions)
- a Lowes gift card
- a Ace Hardware gift card

What do you all get?

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
The greatest gift of all, love and family. On Christmas eve, we had FIVE generations sitting down for dinner. Ranged in age from very soon to be 97 (Jan 2nd) to an expectant mother.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
The greatest gift of all, love and family. On Christmas eve, we had FIVE generations sitting down for dinner. Ranged in age from very soon to be 97 (Jan 2nd) to an expectant mother.

Well said Bruce. The real meaning of the season.

eyekode

New User
Salem
I got a chainsaw too (Makita electric)! But no oil... And no place open to buy some grrrrr. I guess those logs will have to wait a little longer :).
Salem

Mike Camp

New User
Mike
Got to spend several hours yesterday working my Dad on his car up in Maryland. Him being 6 hours away project time with him comes around maybe once a year, and it always makes for a good time.

He got me a pair of Grr-rippers for Christmas, and I can't wait to give them a test drive when I get back.

Bryan S

Bryan
Nothing for the shop, but the misses did agree to let me start upgrading the sound system in my car. Where's the rocking out smiley?

I am with Bruce on the best gift. It was pure joy to see the excitement in my grandson last night as he got to open presents. All that Thomas the Train stuff had that boy about to burst at the seems. He had 3 trains going on the track at the same time. Priceless.

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
Had a great day with the ones I love. I was able to visit with nearly everyone in my family today. Even saw most of my wifes family with the exception of a few that live far away. Cant ask for a better Christmas than that.

The worst thing of the day was trying to explain to my 7 year old son that we need to be thankful for the things we got and not question why some one else got more. BTW he got a really nice jacket and My daughter got a cheaper jacket and tights. I personally hope he never wants any tights. :rotflm:

I got a new lathe for the shop too. :eusa_danc

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Hah! Got ya all beat--got a new Old Farmers Almanac! And, my wife and best friend (same person) and I had a wonderful and quiet Christmas. Christmas blessings to everyone.:icon_thum

Glennbear

Glenn
I got a fleece hooded jumpsuit (don't ask :gar-La;) and a BORG gift card. The best thing is they were delivered by my daughter and SIL from CT on their way to a FL vacation. :wsmile:

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Ditto to what Bruce said...we had a full house here too...3 generations...daughter helped me in the shop for awhile...it was great...oh and I got a new laptop too....hey thisone even has sound..lol Hope all had a great day

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
You are not going to believe this. A 142" by 1" Timber Wolf band saw blade,
That was WELDED STRATE.:swoon:

Danny

AmishWarlord

New User
Mitch
Nice, go empty those gift cards before they disappear into a drawer somewhere!

Remeber gift cads need to be thinned when used. Don't you them 100% streanth. :)

I thin mine about 50% with cash so a $50 gift card gets me a $100 item.

Rob

New User
Rob
I didn't get anything for the shop, but I did get a Duluth Trading Firehose presentation jacket I've been wanting for a couple years. Nice and warm, lots of pockets, and looks good. And a Carhart vest to replace the one that I outgrew, uhhh, I mean that shrunk.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I got a Grripper, 2 lumber racks (with the adjustable shelves), and an Incra V100 miter gauge.

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
Nice Scott - you'll like the '290.

LOML got me the better of the 2 HF lathe tool sets (on backorder :wsad:) and the company gift card got me a mortising attachment for the drill press.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS