SAD NEWS Barbara Forman's Dad passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just learned from Barbara's FB page that her dad, Charles, passed away last night. He had been ill for some time. Please keep Barbara and her family in your hearts and prayers. Losing a family member is tough any time but it is worse around the holidays.

Barbara we are here for you.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Such sad news Barbara. We will be saying a prayer for you and yours.

George

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Barbara, please know that you and your family are in our prayers. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Trent

meredj

Jesse
Corporate Member
Barbara, I'm very sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
May the Lord grant you His grace and peace at this time and in the coming weeks. :eusa_pray

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Very sad news to have to hear, Barbara.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.

Wayne

MikeH

New User
Mike
Barbara,
I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad. I'll be praying for you and your family.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Barbara, I am sorry for your loss. You all will be in my prayers.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Beth and I are holding Barbara and her family in our hearts and prayers. Barbara and her Daddy, some time back, undertook a project together, to refurbish his 1958 Ford 641 Workmaster tractor, and bring it back to life. At the NCWW picnic at Forest City, she told me she would like very much for me to come and get the Ford, bring it to my home, and get it running and fixed up to my liking, and name my own terms. It's about the most generous and kind offer anyone ever offered me. I was very touched by her offer. Our hope was to be able to have the Ford tractor running for her Daddy to hear, while he was still with us. Unfortunately, I had to go back on the road driving full time, thus dramatically reducing my freetime. Happily though, I did get the once proud Ford Workmaster roaring back to life Wednsday afternoon, and running as it did in its former days. Even though Charlie couldn't hear it run, he was still with us at that moment.
In the Spring, when warmer temps. return, I plan to completely redo the Ford and return it to its glory days when it sported a beautiful shade of red, with gray only on its grill, fenders, and wheels. It is a labor of love to restore this tractor in memory of Charlie, and in honor of the bond it represented between Barbara and her Daddy.
Rest in peace, in the arms of God, Charlie Ellison.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Barb,

Sorry to hear about your father passing. You have our sincerest condolences.

Mike & Diane Shelley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS