Router Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I have a new toy to go in the new shop. This is the MLCS Marvel 3HP Router. I also have the table which is not unpacked and the Router Raiser for this Router. Now I have to read the directions on this big toy and that is a book. Terry:happy9:

MLCSMarvel3HPRouter.jpg

cpowell

New User
Chuck
What a Marvel-ous new toy! :lol: :lol: Excuse me, set of new toys!!

I believe a hearty YOU SUCK is in order!!

Guess I know how you'll be spending your spare time in the near future.

A full review would be very nice. And WIP pics, of course.

Chuck

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would appreciate a review on the router also. I am familiar with the brand but haven't heard yea nor nay about their performance.
Also a complimentary YOU SUCK is also in order:-D

Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Terry,

What a great snag... what was the occasion? Where there any of MLCS' router bits involved? If so, please do include them in the toy... I mean, tool review. Like Chuck and Pete, I'd like to hear how this monster performs.

Ray

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Ray Martin said:
Terry,

What a great snag... what was the occasion? Where there any of MLCS' router bits involved? If so, please do include them in the toy... I mean, tool review. Like Chuck and Pete, I'd like to hear how this monster performs.

Ray
I did not buy the Router Bits yet, but I am looking to buy the MLCS 66 Piece Router Bit Set when I get ready to move into the new shop. There was no special occasion, but I have been looking at this brand router for some time. I have 4 or 5 Craftsmans but of the older type and not plunge. This will be table mounted only as I bought the router raizer with it. Once I get set up I will take pic's and forward. Terry:lol:

clowman

Clay Lowman
Hmmm... a 3Hper... that deserves 3x the suckage!

YOU SUCK
YOU SUCK
YOU SUCK

Grats on the new toy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS