Rockler - Free Shipping 'til Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpw

New User
Charles
http://links.rockler.com/ct/4737287:7135139551:m:1:17705703:63C7A6E6F89BD6F73A23B4690AEF9F78

* To get free shipping, simply place your order at Rockler.com by using the link above or entering promotion code V7903 at checkout. This offer cannot be combined with other offers, applied to previous orders or used in conjunction with Rockler Professional pricing. Some offers available only online. Rockler Woodworking and Hardware reserves the right to limit quantities, correct errors or omissions and modify or end this promotion at any time. Additional shipping charges will apply for express orders, international orders, orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, VI and select over-sized items. Free Shipping offer expires Oct. 17, 2010. Sale prices expire on 10/17/10 or while supplies last.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
It's not working for me.I even made sure I was at $25 before I went to checkout and no deal.As usual ,I'll have to call and see what the problem is.

I called and the link I had was not good.Got my order in with free shipping.Thanx for reminding me.
Greg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS