Reported Post by froglips

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
froglips has reported a post.

Reason:
Looks like an attempt to bypass the 5 post Classifieds Rule.
Forum: Found for Sale/Hot Deals
Assigned Moderators: b4man

Posted by: Dean Maiorano
Original Content:
Hello,

I have a few barrels of UHMW scrap I've picked up during years of profession woodworking.

I would like to offer pieces to trade to members of this forum. Contact me and I'll direct you to my recent Craigslist postings or eBay sales (ID is 'reuserecycler' on eBay). I'll accept cash of course but I'd prefer to offer members the option of trading, your call which we'll do.

I also have delrin, plexiglas, polycarbonate, polypropylene, granite, masonite, plywood and phenolic scraps. It'll be best if I direct you to what I'm selling on line and then you can re-contact me about anything you're interested in with an idea of what you have to offer. I can't promise that I can fill requests as my material is of various odd ball dimensions, etc. or it may be buried under the mess I'm trying to sort out (and I wouldn't even begin to know where it is specifically).

b4man

New User
Barbara
"Post in the Found/Hot deals Forum
Hey Dean and welcome to North Carolina Woodworker! Being a newby I'm certain you mistakingly posted your great inventory in this Forum. Regretfully, I have had to delete your post.

Found for sale/Hot deals is for members such as "eyekode" when he posted his "find" on your Craigslist ad. Members that have items for sale or trade are required to post in the " Classified's" Forum. This action requires new members to have completed the necessary rule of an introduction and a minimum of five post to any thread unrelated to your personal items for sale. You have completed the " Who we are" intro but not the minimum post requirement.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We are happy to have you join and look forward to being able to take advantage of your knowledge and your great items for sale or trade.

Thanks for your contributions.

Barbara
b4man, Moderator"

b4man

New User
Barbara
HA HA! Yeh, but I think I spelled his name wrong :0 and you'd never make that kind of mistake froggy!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Wow, nicely done!

No wonder I'm not a moderator, I'm too, uhm EVIL!

Jim
Yup. Same here. A good moderator is someone who can tell someone to go to heck in such a way he or she is looking forward to the trip!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Dean ( and it is Dean!) responded very kindly with a sincere apology. Thank you for the catch and I'll close it down now:wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS