Rent/Borrow Workshop Router time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdhor

New User
Steve
Does anyone know where I can rent/borrow some time at a router table? all I need is about a half hour to rout a cove on about 16' of boards. I'm afraid I don't have a router or table. I get by as a learner with my table saw and chop saw.

Somewhere close to Holly Springs would be even better.

Any advice anyone can come up with would be most appreciated.

Best Regards

Steve

steviegwood

New User
Steven
well i have the shop, the time, the router and table but i am not close to holly springs. you would be welcome though. steve

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Does anyone know where I can rent/borrow some time at a router table? all I need is about a half hour to rout a cove on about 16' of boards. I'm afraid I don't have a router or table. I get by as a learner with my table saw and chop saw.

Somewhere close to Holly Springs would be even better.

Any advice anyone can come up with would be most appreciated.

Best Regards

Steve

Steve,

I am on the South side of Cary, Near Hwy 64.

You are welcome to run your stock through my router/table if you like.:icon_thum

I don't think I have any good cove bit, but if you want to pick another profile that may work, we can probably get it done.

PM me if you want to set something up.

(BTW. - Please stop by the "Who We Are" forum and tell us a little about yourself.)

Wayne

eyekode

New User
Salem
I am in Apex and could offer up a router table. I also have an unused 3/4" cove bit. But I am also a little confused... don't most (all?) cove bits have bearings? If so why the need for a table?

Valdhor

New User
Steve
The reason I would like to use a table is that the stock is 3/4" x 1 1/2". I guess I am a little squeamish about trying to rout a cove by hand on such a small piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS