Recent Post count leader change

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
First, it appears that this was simply a joke and not any real attempt to harm the site. And frankly, it was funny.:rotflm: BUT, it raises several issues that I doubt the jokester thought about.

I am hoping that the change was made by one of the members and/or staff. Because then it was just a joke.

I really need to know who and how it was done. If there is a security hole, I need to close it. If the administrator tools were used, I need to make some changes in the permissions and/or policy.

Now before everyone gets upset, this is not a witch hunt. Remember this was probably intended as a mild joke

So, if the person(s) involved would send me and email, NOT a PM, using the email link in my profile and explain how it was done, I would appreciate it. There will NOT be any repercussions and I will be the only person who knows who was involved.

Thanks

Last edited:

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
It seams to have affected my post count, it's down but hey I'm only about 9000 post behind Dave anyways.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Yep, it cut my post count by about 40%. :icon_conf

Just a minor setback in my plan to overtake DaveO's post count by the year 2080. :rotflm:

Hope you all figure out what happened, and that it didn't affect anyone's discount thingy. 65 posts, hmmmm. seems like deja vu. :icon_scra :lol:

bitbight

New User
Ray
Would not do it even if I knew how, but my post count is so low anyway that I might even go higher on the negative side.:rotflm:

J

jeff...

Wasn't me and don't know if my post count was impacted I really don't keep track of it.

mcoston2

New User
michael
Not I. But there is a change in my count also. Not that it makes a big deal, can't count that high anyway.:gar-La;

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
It might have affected my post count,:wconfused: but I am NOT in the running to see how many post I can get. Besides I couldn't catch Dave if I used the COPY/PASTE MODE on my computer. I just enjoy being able to be apart of this wonderful group :5grouphugof Woodworkers. Now that's what counts! :5yeah::thumbsup:
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS