reason for absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodnick

New User
Nick
I just received the automatic notice about my absence recently from the forum. While visiting friends and relatives in NJ, I suffered a mild heart attack.. Ended up at Penn Presbyterian Hospital for a week. Came home to NC with a stent. Hope to be back in the shop after the heart heals.

M

McRabbet

Nick, Glad you're back and hope you're feeling better day by day. Take it easy until you get your strength back -- your health is nothing to fool with, as you know.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Nick it's good to hear your back home.Sorry to hear about your heart.Been there done that.I've got 4 stents,2 from when I had my attack 2 when I started haveing problems.Just hang in there and take it easy you'll be back in the shop before you know it.:icon_thum

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Nick Glad to hear you back and doing better. Don't push workshop to fast. That wood will be there alot longer. Take it easy! Terry
icon14.gif

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Good gracious, that's a good excuse.

I am really glad to hear you're back home and doing well. Take your time and heal up. I'm just a few miles up the river from you should you need anything!

Chuck

MikeH

New User
Mike
Nick it's good to know you're on your way back to good health. Sorry to hear about your heart attack and we look forward to seeing you more.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Nick,
Certainly wish you a speedy recovery. :icon_thum
And next time, have those NJ relatives visit you down here . . . unless you don't want them to stay :lol:

Roger

KC7CN

New User
Don
Bummer! Sounds like you're in good hands. Be greartful for all the modern technology, and those gifted doctors that make it possible to get back into the shop:)

-Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS