Re: Helmswatch's house burned - total loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Helmswatch's house burned - total loss

I was IM'ing with Helmswatch and he sent me a couple of pictures of what remains of their house. He and Irene and animals are okay, but the house and belonging were a total loss. They had just finished a remodeling job, but the fire was not attributed to any of that. The fire was 5/7 and they are staying with a friend.

Of course, being me, I asked if it spread to their shop. Hey, I waited until I knew they and animals were all okay . I'm happy to report that their wwing tools were in a separate building and all survived unharmed.

I've been trying to upload the pictures and sooner or later I'll succeed and add them to this thread.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I had been thinking about them more recently, wondering what they had done to deal with the floor situation. Wow, its good they got out.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
I'm in as long as I can camp out on site. I need to burn some vacation time and this would be a great way. Jim

cskipper

Cathy
They did have insurance, but it hasn't paid yet, He believes it will be covered. It would be kind of cool to have a house-raising.

J

jeff...

Yeah I could burn a few vacation days, just need a place to camp out...

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for the update Cathy . . . Sorry about his home, but grateful everyone is ok. :eusa_pray

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS