Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
[h=2]RDU lunch this friday[/h]
Just a stones throw from the Cary Klingspor store

Lunch will be at Macgregor Draft House in Macgregor Village. I will set it up for 11:30

Hope to see you there

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I will have to miss this one. I am working in Rocky Mt this week

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Reality is I must final a big job on Friday and will have at least four inspectors to meet. The chance of having all that complete before 11:00 am is a bit doubtful, so I will miss this one too

But if I do pass all these inspections in time for lunch, then lunch will be on me !!

Last edited:

W Burton

New User
Bill
Well, I am finally a retiree and can attend these lunches! And it's even close by. I will plan to be there at 11:30 and hope to see some of you. Good luck on all your inspections, Phil!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I am having work done on the front door windows, but they should be completed by 11:00, so I hope to attend.

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
Have enjoyed the last few and plan to make as many as possible in future, but this month work gets in the way. Hate it when that happens!

BKHam

Bradley
User
hey Fred, i have a couple WF folks (David Turner and luckygoose) coming over at 3:30 on 26 April for a shop tour / get together. you interested in coming to check out my shop?

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
hey Fred, i have a couple WF folks (David Turner and luckygoose) coming over at 3:30 on 26 April for a shop tour / get together. you interested in coming to check out my shop?

not sure if the day and time work but if it does I would love to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS