Prizes for Calendar Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
This is the final list of prizes for the calendar contest. They are in no particular order.

Most of the Pictures that are linked to the items are pictures I took of the actual items in my "Prize Stockpile":eusa_danc However, because of the recent loss of my camera equipment, I didn't have pictures of some and I searched for pictures on the web.

African Woods Pen Blank Assortment - 32 Blanks
Tenon Router Bit Set
Rosewood & Brass 3" Try Square
Rosewood & Brass 9" Try Square
Freud 2 1/4 Router Fixed & Plunge Bases
Makita 18V Li-ion Drill/Driver
Pen Blank Assortment - 32 Blanks
Woodjoy Handmade Cutting Gauge
Forrest 12" ChopMaster Blade
Veritas Bar gauge Heads
Klingspor 5" VS ROS - Note recently rated as being better than the festool
Whiteside Rabbeting Router Bit Set
Bosch PS20-2 Litheon 10.8-Volt Lithium-Ion Pocket Driver With 2 Batteries

In addition, each winner will get a NCWW coffee cup, courtesy of Monty, and of course, your own copy of the Calendar as soon as they are available.

Last edited:

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Swwweeet! Steve, you run the best website! :)

I know my antler pen entry is going to get me something really cool! :) haha

chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awesome prizes Steve. I'm crossing my fingers for the Makita drill :eusa_pray:eusa_pray. If those don't light a fire under folks, I don't know what will :firestart

Dave:)

lottathought

New User
Michael
Steve,
Those are awesome prizes. I would be happy with any one of them.

Being that I may be a little bit slower however, please help me to make sure I understand the criteria the pics will be judged on.
For example...must it be something you built or can it be something that you saw that you thought was humorous and related to woodworking?
Does originality count?
And etc....

I definately want to enter. I just want to make sure that I know the best way to do it.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve,
Those are awesome prizes. I would be happy with any one of them.

Being that I may be a little bit slower however, please help me to make sure I understand the criteria the pics will be judged on.
For example...must it be something you built or can it be something that you saw that you thought was humorous and related to woodworking?
Does originality count?
And etc....

I definately want to enter. I just want to make sure that I know the best way to do it.
It should be something you built. Doesn't matter whether it was recent or not. Just not something that has already won

cskipper

Cathy
Steve, I'll submit some, I just haven't gotten around to re-taking pictures to meet the size requirements.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Does the size of the project reflect the prize that could possibly be won? I have something up my sleeve,,HEHEHE :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow the honor of being showcased on the calendar is award enough. The prizes are extremely generous. Of course there would have to be the Klingspor ROS in the lot, just after I bought one :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:Still crossing my fingers for either of the Lithium drivers :eusa_pray:eusa_pray

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Wow the honor of being showcased on the calendar is award enough. The prizes are extremely generous. Of course there would have to be the Klingspor ROS in the lot, just after I bought one :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:Still crossing my fingers for either of the Lithium drivers :eusa_pray:eusa_pray

HEH :rolf: HEH :rolf:HEH:rolf: Guess what I chose Dave----:rolf:.

It was --mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm---I forgot.

Jerry

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
HEH :rolf: HEH :rolf:HEH:rolf: Guess what I chose Dave----:rolf:.

It was --mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm---I forgot.

Jerry

HEH :rolf: HEH :rolf:HEH:rolf: Guess what I chose Jerry----:rolf:.
(DaveO...wanna make a deal???...haha...just kidding, Jerry)

:lol::eusa_clap:eusa_danc Chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang it sucks being at the bottom of the [STRIKE]food[/STRIKE] tool chain :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Dang it sucks being at the bottom of the [strike]food[/strike] tool chain :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Bein' at the bottom of the top is a bunch better than bein' at the bottom of the bottom!!:-D:-D

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS